Story Commonwealth Bank Trans Tasman Challenge - 1st ODI - NZL 25/1 - 10 Overs

go_hodgey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1st ODI - 10th Over Update

NZvAUSv3.jpg

New Zealand's Innings Builds

After losing Lou Vincent early, New Zealand are starting to solidify and look very good against the Australian attack. The Kiwi team are now a little safer at 25/1 from the opening ten overs.

New Zealand Batting

J. How - 10 (22)
C. McMillan - 11 (22)

Last Wicket: L. Vincent - 3 (16) - c. M. Clarke b. B. Lee - FOW: 8/1

Australia Bowling

N. Bracken - 1.0 - 0 - 2 - 0
M. Johnson - 5.0 - 0 - 13 - 0

Let's head back to Michael Holding and Tony Greig for their opinions on the status of the match.

HowBeltsAFour-1.jpg

ABOVE - How gets on the back foot for the first four of the day.

MH: Well, the Kiwis have begun to settle into their groove. McMillan is looking good, while How has had his tense moments.

TG: Absolutely, the LBW appeal against How looked close, but it was hitting outside the line.

MH: It was a good ball from Johnson, there is no doubt about that. He was coming over the wicket and got some seam back into the batsman, who tried a leg glance.

TG: How just needs to settle himself down. McMillan has played very well and is looking dangerous.

MH: Thanks for the chat Tony, we'll go back to the match to see if How can withstand the onslaught, or if McMillan can make the most of his good start.

McMillanDrivesToTheFence-1.jpg

ABOVE - McMillan shows his style with another four.

go_hodgey added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Thanks for the comments Amiya. :)

go_hodgey

School Cricketer
I just felt I needed to post this to reassure everyone that yes, I am continuing this story. Some things have come up and they are keeping me busy.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well Aussie bowlers making Kiwis struggle for their runs. Some batsman has to go for the bi shots now or else Aussies will kill the Kiwis

Users who are viewing this thread