Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date

Highlander999

ICC President
Just call me "God"

;)

Once again, thanks to all the people who have congratulated me here and on my VM wall. The job is a lot easier when we both get along :)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
God? I think we can easily substitute that for YUVRAJ!!! They both mean the same thing, right? UV T20 PRINCE :happy: :happy: :hpraise:hpraise

Oh god. I cannot believe I just said that. I think i'm going to hurl.

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for all the goodwill guys, makes me enjoy the PC experience all the more.

Did you know on average we have roughly 45 new people register each day? Every half an hour someone submits their registration. I think that's pretty damn good, don't you?

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah but some people who register are just 'Hit and run' Members, Whereby they just register so they can access attatchment such as the ones in the Cricket 07 Downloads Forum.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Welcome back to Andrew and, as you can see, he's already been hard at work banning a serial account faker on the site.
Having recieved information this person had up to 3 accounts here he was swiftly dealt with.

Attachments

• skater.jpg
    skater.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 54

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Skater faked accounts? :noway. I mean why would he do it? He is a quality member and is already well respected. Are you guys sure there hasn't been a mistake?

BTW, welcome back AN.

Harrypotter_fan added 6 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Welcome back Andrew, hope you enjoy your stay.

LOL! 'Hope you enjoy your stay."! :p

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Skater faked accounts? :noway. I mean why would he do it? He is a quality member and is already well respected. Are you guys sure there hasn't been a mistake?

BTW, welcome back AN.

Harrypotter_fan added 6 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

LOL! 'Hope you enjoy your stay."! :p
You only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression shreyas

Users who are viewing this thread