Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Welcome back to Andrew and, as you can see, he's already been hard at work banning a serial account faker on the site.
Having recieved information this person had up to 3 accounts here he was swiftly dealt with.

WTF :eek: :eek: please say this is one of your evil pranks :upray

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ofcourse its an evil plan, some members really made a good job of getting rid of Nixon. Doubt he'd be back.

Highlander999

ICC President
Simon once again shows how little he knows about the human mind. Andrew needed a break to sort out real life issues (and to recover from what you did to him :p)

Also Lee deserves the ban. You create a multiple account you go!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nothing like a merciful staff member ;)

Thats you I take it? I went to the trouble of planning how the match threads for Friday were going to be posted in my absence! Either Simon was going to be sent a template I had written or Arslaan was going to step in. I suppose now I will do it myself!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh, now that is just cruel. I did sod all, and I keep getting accused for everything that happened today :p

I have the full story now. The powers that be saw my sig confessing to creating multiple accounts and slapped a 5 month ban on me on the spot because it was funny. After I had accepted the ban and made back up plans for my commitments I find myself back on here because the little joke is over.

Highlander999

ICC President
You see, nothing to do with me ;) I've been busy most of the day arguing with some guy from India about insurance and trying to sort my MOT out

Highlander999 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

u wot :help

Lee got banned for a bit (We have had to delete the 100's of PM's thanking us ;))

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Lee got banned for a bit (We have had to delete the 100's of PM's thanking us ;))

Oh I thought skater was one of your accounts and was a really elaborate April fools joke.

Thankfully it wasn't and we can keep fighting for justice for the East Anglians!

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Is Skater Hooper? Have we been bamboozled?

Users who are viewing this thread