ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Same , thanks . :yes

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
I don't think I continue as a manager anymore, I enjoyed being a part of this and now the time has come for me to step down.

I hope you can find someone better than me.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I don't think I continue as a manager anymore, I enjoyed being a part of this and now the time has come for me to step down.

I hope you can find someone better than me.

:( OK, thanks for being a part of the CLA. And thanks for not quitting last season after you found out you had been awarded the wooden spoon. :D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
:( OK, thanks for being a part of the CLA. And thanks for not quitting last season after you found out you had been awarded the wooden spoon. :D

I'll never quit this league , please resume it ASAP . :)

El Loco

ENG....
Exactly half-way through manually compiling all the stats. Introducing MVP points as well, I think. So bear with me just for the rest of the week please. :)

El Loco

ENG....
Although nothing is going on in the the thread, I'm working frantically behind the scenes, as it were. After finally hitting on a formula, or formulae rather, for calculating MVP by points, I just need a little longer to compile it all for the previous matches. Sorry to keep you waiting but hopefully it'll be worth it. The aim of the forumula is to take into a account a player's all-round game and recognise other aspects, such as fielding, captaincy, and obviously, winning. The nitty gritty, should you have the time to flick through it, is on the first page. Thanks for your patience, I want this back underway as much as anyone else does, so thanks for your patience. And i'll make a decision of who takes up the mantle at Ottawa just before the next round starts. :)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I would like to put my name forward for managing Ottawa. Seem a promising team.

El Loco

ENG....
OK, Ahmad94 has been confirmed as manager of Ottawa. Extremely sorry to Anish, JG and Muzammil. Ahmad94 may take one of you on as a co if that's want he wants. :)

Users who are viewing this thread