Create stadiums

Rocky

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I remember a colonial stadium was released for c2002 at cricket2002.tk. Cant we create some more stadiums for c2005 in the same way. I think it will add much more excitement in the game.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Nah you'd only be able to change stadiums...creating would be impossible AFAIK.

sid_19840

International Coach
Well,interesting idea,but Im not sure how to start.If I use the same analogy with bats and faces,we must first find the bytes that control stadiums ahead of games(possibly inside the exe),then we must find the new files for them,I doubt if all this is acheivable though I wouldnt totally count out the probability of it happening.

sid_19840

International Coach
Maybe the stadium bytes might lie in the roster or particularly the mch file as the mch might contain the stadium bytes.Otherwise the exe would be the best bet.The only problem with all this is that they are theoritical assumptions,unless somebody doesnt find the bytes or anything similar,Im afraid we wont be going anywhere with this one.

The same case I guess applies for adding or editing team names and teams.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'd like to see some replaced Stadiums, how about some more Windie Stadiums, that'd be great! And Telstra Dome wouldn't be bad either.

langerrox

International Coach
Anyone want to make a stadium? it would take years..!

rickyp

International Coach
if i remember correctly there are far too many england stadiums. I can garauntee that people will disagree with me on this, but how about we have the most important stadiums like lords, the G and then all the sub continent, windies etc...

This will def have people say no, but if we cant make new stadiums it might be a good idea - This is presuming that we will be able to replace them

Mona brothers

School Boy Cricketers
Is it possible to create stadiums?How to start with?

First think about creating Fixture editor for cri2005 since there is no enough tours in cri 2005

sid_19840

International Coach
Personally if I had the time,Id try finding if we could add/edit teams instead of worrying abt stadiums,its a more pressing issue I feel,but unfortunately I dont have too much time till end December,so if nothings found till then,Ill have a look then.

Users who are viewing this thread