Cricket 07's Gameplays vs Ashes 09's Gameplay

Which Game Has a Better Gameplay?

• Total voters

reagan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ashes cricket 09 wins by far

I bought cricket 07 in 2006 and was so disappointed at the gameplay , the prepatched version was the worst i managed 2 make almost 900 runs in a 20 over match, then came patches i still make over 300 runs in hard mode, now since when iz dat realistic, got ashes cricket yesterday, must say i'm trully impressed with the gameplay, for the first time i can cut the ball in between gully n point

reagan added 16 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

I bought cricket 07 in 2006 and was so disappointed at the gameplay , the prepatched version was the worst i managed 2 make almost 900 runs in a 20 over match, then came patches i still make over 300 runs in hard mode, now since when iz dat realistic, got ashes cricket yesterday, must say i'm trully impressed with the gameplay, for the first time i can cut the ball in between gully n point

reagan added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Viral Shah

International Coach

reagan added 16 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

reagan added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Why are you repeating it two times:mad:

CricketFame

School Cricketer
ashes cricket 2009 is by far the best game ever made for cricket.
Batting has 360* Control + you can hit your shots perfectly and slightly in the gap and bowling is very much enjoyable.
Fielding could be a bit more realistic.
I wish guys here can make a gameplay patch so we could have an almost a perfect cricket game for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread