Are you waiting for a Gameplay Editor?

• Yes

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dutch

I can make in which you first select the opponent team and then your team and then edit the gameplay. But before playing match you have to do this and after this you have to do again if you want to play against other teams.

Will this be useful?

Very useful indeed!

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very useful indeed!
Thanks, btw, what are the abilities of a player that affect gameplay?

I haven't played Ashes Cricket 2009 too much so I don't know much.:crying

Hitterman added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

I'll do this one first and then field editor because I have already made something like this for my use so it won't be much time consuming.

D

Dutch

dutchad added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Thanks, btw, what are the abilities of a player that affect gameplay?

I haven't played Ashes Cricket 2009 too much so I don't know much.:crying

Hitterman added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

I'll do this one first and then field editor because I have already made something like this for my use so it won't be much time consuming.

Cool! I do remember reading somewhere which settings effected the batsmen the most but can't remember. I'll see if i can dig it up somewhere!

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Ability to save offline stats. :banana2

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Oh this is still an idea. I thought maybe I will finally start playing this again. :p

Hitterman

International Coach
Some details:
The BETA version will come this coming week. The BETA version will allow you to see the game level, realisticity but not in much detail.

The v1.0 of the Gameplay editor will have more gameplay options as well as you can edit them deeply for variation in gameplay.

I am releasing the BETA version for testing as I need some feedback.

Hitterman

International Coach
I was stuck while updating the abilities of players. Thanks a lot to Colin for his solution. :)

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
HowsDAT is awesome :). Anyways, if you guys want only field editor than okay. I'll work on a field editor. I only have to resume from my previous project of field editor for this game.

just give us a AI field editor and you will be my hero. not only that dutch will marry you too :doh

Hitterman

International Coach
just give us a AI field editor and you will be my hero. not only that dutch will marry you too
I still remember OffCutters saying "love you" a week ago then dutchad and now you.:rtfl

Anyways, I didn't got the time to work on this as was busy with the Chemistry paper. I have made some progress. :) After selecting hard level, you can still increase the level of the game. You can set the fielding quality level and then realisticity. Realisticity make some changes in the roster and then provides a realistic match. I have tested the above two but haven't tested this yet as due to lack of time.

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

About the field editor, I am not doing it currently because it will take time from my side. I may do in future.

mohseeniqbal

School Cricketer
Field editor

make a field editor. We can edit while bowling but the computer field settings are so boring.

singhy44

Club Captain
This sounds excellent. I find that I can bat and bowl successfully on hard, but I find catching very difficult. As I understand, the difficulty of batting, bowling and fielding will be able to be edited independently? All the best, will certainly be trying out the beta.

Users who are viewing this thread