No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Had a crack at MSD while making breakfast.

5P9V5JE.jpg
Bit of Gambhir about him

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for including me I’m happy to take lots of credit but I haven’t actually made anyone! :)
Ha ha @blockerdave It was more to say thanks for your support for my own (often mediocre) creation attempts compared with the others I mentioned. You have always been appreciative of my own efforts so thought thanks was due.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Damn looks so much better than Ashes 2017

The logos don’t look blurry anymore it seems
I’ve thought that - the whole resolutions graphics wise seem a lot sharper and brighter - hope fully it will show in the final release. One thing I wondered if anyone else has noticed though. When the cameras are set to broadcast 1 or broadcast 2 and the ball is bowled and is struck by the batsman, the camera seems to jerk suddenly when shifting from the animation of the batsman striking the ball and the camera following the ball to the outfield/boundary. It’s only a momentary thing but made me feel quite nauseous after a while. Hopefully it’s something they’ll work on before the final release. Otherwise I think the game looks topper from what the demo shows.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I would love to help and make kits for teams but unfortunately dont know how to

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I would love to help and make kits for teams but unfortunately dont know how to
You need a PC if you want to create kits from scratch- you can’t do it on a console. The kits are usually ok to create once you have the logos. It’s the logos that can be a bit tricky to create. I find it easier to download an image of a logo you want to create and convert it to an upload able format into to the game. The file must be .SVG in format and be under 40kb in size. That’s the tricky part as many logos have too many details for the game to handles - especially lettering. It can be done with practice and patience and is very rewarding when it works. There are a few people on here much more experienced and have more ability than myself who may be able to advise you if you have a PC and wish to give it a try.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Had a Crack at the New Stadium Creator

Attachments

• Cricket_19_Parmark Stadium_stadium.png
    Cricket_19_Parmark Stadium_stadium.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 73