No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Okay. Im honestly at a loss as to how you think your attitude is anyway inline with community. I suggest simple things, ask simple questions, never ask anything outrageous, and all I've been getting from the community leaders is condescension and sarcasm. Yea, I could search through different users creations, however occasionally users have half finished teams, where others have completed the full roster. What have I done wrong in asking?

I've been a relatively passive member here for some time, but honestly the attitude of some moderators and admins in here stinks. You have a community, and a certain duty toward it. But you act like a group of school bullies, excluding outsiders. Its incredibly irritating. We pay our money for a title and invest our time in this community.show some respect. Don't be so damn short.
The other titles have all had great lists of content created, it's not like I'm proposing something completely out of order.

Hold on...is this in response to what I said?

I’m genuinely trying to help, by offering a potentially easier and less time consuming solution!

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
If it was then I apologise. Its just delivered in a manner similar to other (less positively intentioned) replies I've received recently.

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The stadiums have been shared, search my username Ramz950. Ill be working on the Pakistan home stadiums shortly, this will be Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi and Faisalabad

I’ve preordered the game and waiting for midnight tomorrow to play it, can’t wait!!!! Anyways, do you know if teams have been replaced with real names of players already under academy?

Roosta

School Cricketer
Hi,

Just wondering is there a tutorial for creating custom jerseys?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The stadiums have been shared, search my username Ramz950. Ill be working on the Pakistan home stadiums shortly, this will be Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi and Faisalabad
Awesome mate, great to see you working on stadiums again and looking forward to seeing them, I'm sure they'll be great!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey mate awesome job would you be able to work on Bristol County Ground Trent Bridge plz would be amazing as they are the world cup stadiums

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Is it possible to create logos and jerseys of teams you create? To make them era appropriate?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Even teams are censored :noway
@MattW please check this issue
I can confirm there's a server side issue here, related to it being pre-release at this point, that not all the systems for that are up and running until tomorrow. I'll give an update when I can
That Matt Response should likely be fixed tmoz when the game fully released and servers are live

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
I think I must be missing something, where can I download the Cricket Academy on PC so I can create things ready for the games release?

Users who are viewing this thread