No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Mighty Windies

School Cricketer
Hey guys - thanks to everyone who has been created awesome players/teams for the community to use! Just wondering, is anyone planning to create teams from the Carribean domestic league/Caribbean Premier League anytime soon? Don't mind making a start but wanted to check if anyone else had already got underway? :)

Sahil180

Club Captain
Can someone guide how to change the attributes of locked players after unlinking them and then linking again? I am trouble to link them back and also even after unlinking them I am still unable to edit their skills - I am on Xbox

Farhan Jamil

School Cricketer
Not Ashwin
WkHsulk.jpg

Babar
Did you share this?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Shared a few personal logos on ID Kiko_97. Just need to learn how to make kits.

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
Don't know if this has been mentioned

All the NZ domestic is done. Northern Knights and Otago have 3 created playes rated over 90 lol. I removed and deleted them. The kits are decent though good job to whoever, but those added op players really.

Zimbabwe has also been added so all international team kits have been done.

As well last years English Domestic kits are all up with decent rosters. Kudos to whoever uploaded those.

That said it's great to upload stuff but I don't like when people change the attributes, leave that default and let others change at their discretion. We shouldn't have to go back and sort out your biased and ridiculous rated players.

Users who are viewing this thread