No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Does the Playface software come attached with the PC demo, or is it hidden in the folders that get downloaded onto your computer somewhere?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does the Playface software come attached with the PC demo, or is it hidden in the folders that get downloaded onto your computer somewhere?
All it is, is a template for the face and a small guide. I think it's in the steam apps folder

Troy Game

Club Cricketer
Don't know if this has been mentioned

All the NZ domestic is done. Northern Knights and Otago have 3 created playes rated over 90 lol. I removed and deleted them. The kits are decent though good job to whoever, but those added op players really.

Zimbabwe has also been added so all international team kits have been done.

As well last years English Domestic kits are all up with decent rosters. Kudos to whoever uploaded those.

That said it's great to upload stuff but I don't like when people change the attributes, leave that default and let others change at their discretion. We shouldn't have to go back and sort out your biased and ridiculous rated players.
That was me mate i did the nz domestic and dont worrie about the 90 rated players i had to fill the squads up and no thanks to @Llewellynf for the logos and @wasteyouryouth as well

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Can someone confirm if Indian Domestic team is updated? with IPL teams? Can I start my Indian career Mode?

Sahil180

Club Captain
I shared couple of indian players with just basic tweaks to their faces, hair, stubble which can be used if anyone wants until their playface or better version are made- ID-Sahil180

SMIFFYLFC79

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi, i don't know if this has been asked and answered already but has anybody created the English County teams at all.

Users who are viewing this thread