No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has someone maybe thought of making a checklist thread of all created teams where the OP gets edited to check off teams with kits, stadiums, playfaces etc..

OutSwinger

Club Captain
How can we link players separately downloaded from the academy to a custom team? I have looked up under the manage team and manage players sections but couldn't figure it out. Can someone help?

I have downloaded all the international teams done by Friedlele. I have also downloaded a few players seperately and would like to replace them in the custom teams.

Dicko

School Cricketer
Morning folks.

I've bought this game, and my last cricket game was DB Cricket on the PS3.

Quick question, in terms of importing creations from the community, do I have to do teams etc one at a time?

I seem to recall in DB cricket that there was one big file that I downloaded that updated everything is all.

No worries if it is one at a time, just wanted to check before I started as I want to update everything before starting my career.

Cheers

Reactions: DAP

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thought i’d mention I created and uploaded a few logo’s last night - mainly ones that would suit adboards from around 1980’s like ELF SHELL FANTA GULF OIL etc as well as more modern like Starbucks Firefox Twitter Facebook etc. They are under stephencox32
Cheers.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Morning folks.

I've bought this game, and my last cricket game was DB Cricket on the PS3.

Quick question, in terms of importing creations from the community, do I have to do teams etc one at a time?

I seem to recall in DB cricket that there was one big file that I downloaded that updated everything is all.

No worries if it is one at a time, just wanted to check before I started as I want to update everything before starting my career.

Cheers
Hi, you can select “replace with best” from the menu’s as you could in a la DB14 “get best” but I prefer to download individual teams by searching the academy - the choice is yours.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know how I can remove On disc Chris Jordan from my Sussex roster as can’t by using the usual remove player option?

He seems stuck in the team and looks nothing like him !

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know how I can remove On disc Chris Jordan from my Sussex roster as can’t by using the usual remove player option?

He seems stuck in the team and looks nothing like him !
I don't think he is licensed anyway is he? You can't edit the appearances for either him or Jack Leach which is a shame because neither of them have their faces done. Gonna have to create them from scratch by the looks although as the appearance option isn't there BA might add both of their faces in, like they did with Denly in the recent update.

Rathish Kumar

Club Cricketer
Any one witness Team player names censored issue while playing multi player offline, can any one suggest how to rectify that.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Any one witness Team player names censored issue while playing multi player offline, can any one suggest how to rectify that.
Both the accounts you are using need to have a psn or xbox id

Users who are viewing this thread