No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Thaabs123

School Cricketer
Hey guys

Is anyone working on IPL? Would love the team kits and have a crack at Delhi Capitals winning it

khan31

International Coach
Easy boys. Not sure why I'm being made out to be some sort of criminal here? I haven't knowingly done anything to discredit anybody and have in no way stolen anybody's work.

I will make sure to unlock my academy uploads later but calm yourselves down. Going on like I've robbed a bank. The models I started with did not resemble the player likeness whatsoever. All I did was try to help others out by offering the work I did. Jeez

@Dutch
@Llewelynf

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't know, you said it was a mistake, yet you hid your profile when someone asked and even after everything have they been fixed?

upload_2019-6-3_0-35-35.png

Guess not.

I don't want to squabble with you over this. But this is kinda rude man. Even if you did make them better, you took my team and players and then shared them as your own, locked. And since I specifically downloaded these 3 players, my academy is broken. Take it as you may, but because of it, others may suffer. that is the bottom line.

Thanks

tenor.gif

khan31

International Coach
I don't know, you said it was a mistake, yet you hid your profile when someone asked and even after everything have they been fixed?

View attachment 221884

Guess not.

I don't want to squabble with you over this. But this is kinda rude man. Even if you did make them better, you took my team and players and then shared them as your own, locked. And since I specifically downloaded these 3 players, my academy is broken. Take it as you may, but because of it, others may suffer. that is the bottom line.

Thanks

tenor.gif
No squabble required. I hadn't been on my PS4 since so haven't had chance to update them.

No need for the indirects. If you had just come to me once you clocked on to the issue,we could have sorted it by now?

Pick that mic up

Troy Game

Club Cricketer

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have started making county kits myself, I'm probably 80% done. I might make a guide in the future but I'm a bit tied up at the moment.

[HASHTAG]#wasteyouryouth[/HASHTAG]
yeYD1M9.jpg

Are you going to be sharing this bad boy ?[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread