Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

Sultan Ms Nama

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Great job buddy! Pitch ad worked and i checked it in licensed stadium lord's that's great. Your mic also looks great . Now only thing left is specsavers and domain pitch ads if u can replace them then game will become amazing.

Attachments

• mic111.png
    mic111.png
    940.2 KB · Views: 110
  • pitchad.png
    pitchad.png
    1 MB · Views: 118

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Great job buddy! Pitch ad worked and i checked it in licensed stadium lord's that's great. Your mic also looks great . Now only thing left is specsavers and domain pitch ads if u can replace them then game will become amazing.

What sponsors do you want?

joe2517

Club Captain
guys sky sports mic worked in game but can't get the Nissan pitchad in game followed all steps.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
i create my own txpk but it damage textures look at the pic
View attachment 226100
You must be missing some textures in the txpk. Most txpk have a group of textures, even if you are replacing just one texture, you still need to add the rest in the group with the same fileindex.[DOUBLEPOST=1566367679][/DOUBLEPOST]
replace specsavers & domain with any pitch ad u want or either give me files txpk and fileindex file

Here you go -

Attachments

• CocaCola_Field_Sponsor.zip
    195.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Pepsi_Field_Sponsor.zip
    201.3 KB · Views: 34

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
how do i reset all the game files? my games buggering up

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
how do i reset all the game files? my games buggering up

I have already mentioned it here - https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-blobset-tools.113180/page-3#post-3365445

So in the Blobset Tools go to (Options>Validate Steam Game Files) and it will repair modified files. What Validate files does, it will do a hash check on all the game file's and if a hash fails it will download and replace that file.

If you don't want this to happen again, make sure you don't delete mods once you have applied them with the blobset tools, there is nothing I can do about this, because BigAnt changed the file structure.

With previous games, the blobset tools didn't edit the original files, it just modified the header and I made a extra blobset with the modified files, so it was easier to reset.

Last edited:

joe2517

Club Captain
I just downloaded pepsi_Field_sponsorship all ok look but can't see it in game why is that. Screenshot (3).png

Users who are viewing this thread