DBC17 Blobset Tools

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
DBC17 Blobset Tools updated to 0.0.2.8

* Major Improvements with memory management, should improve speeds with extraction and creating blobsets, using a background worker now.
* If the game is pirated or not the latest version, the program will warn the user then close.
* Added more file support when creating a blobset.

MSH files, place them in the (DBC17Mods\mesh) folder.
SHD files, place them in the (DBC17Mods\shader) folder.
daeSF files, place them in the (DBC17Mods\shader) folder.
MOB files, place them in the (DBC17Mods\mob) folder.

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
H
Here's another modded jersey using direct DDS editing rather than the in game editor. I think that this certainly seems the way to go given the limitations of the in game editor with regards to detail and resolution. The first 2 images are doing a comparison in game and the final 2 screenshots are just of the newly edited jersey I have done. Please bear with me as mentioned in my earlier posts that my creations are pretty basic and that I'm hardly an expert. I'm sure that there are far more capable people than me who could create some really amazing jerseys.

fUbgkD9.jpg

Dh11yl7.jpg

9RWHgj1.jpg

zHsajdN.png
Hey can you please tell me,How to do this???

drastsab

Club Captain
i just want to know. which files is overlay file. how to identify. where its located in.
Data-0. blobset. folder[DOUBLEPOST=1528719074][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't have much idea about this but as far as I know,we have to use blobset Creator and we have to edit characters/tops files..

i saw your overlay file. tats y am asking

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
i just want to know. which files is overlay file. how to identify. where its located in.
Data-0. blobset. folder[DOUBLEPOST=1528719074][/DOUBLEPOST]

i saw your overlay file. tats y am asking
It is at data-0.blobset/convant2-temp-intermediate/UI/textures/common_skin.dds

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Here's another modded jersey using direct DDS editing rather than the in game editor. I think that this certainly seems the way to go given the limitations of the in game editor with regards to detail and resolution. The first 2 images are doing a comparison in game and the final 2 screenshots are just of the newly edited jersey I have done. Please bear with me as mentioned in my earlier posts that my creations are pretty basic and that I'm hardly an expert. I'm sure that there are far more capable people than me who could create some really amazing jerseys.

fUbgkD9.jpg

Dh11yl7.jpg

9RWHgj1.jpg

zHsajdN.png
Can you please tell me how to do direct dds editing???

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Hey all just did some testing and thought I'd share the results. Below are 2 logo comparisons for Bangladesh and India, I took these screenshots from in game and zoomed in as close as I could get to the logos. The logos on the left in both pictures were done by SVG import through the in-game editor (Credit to @Llewelynf for his awesome creations) and the logo on the right has been uploaded in game via @Wouldubeinta 's blobset tool using DDS importing. This shows that it is possible to get greater clarity on in game logos by importing them. Please note that the impact of these are really so minimal that unless you are playing at super high resolutions you wouldn't notice this (I play at 1440p). The effects are more prevalent on the more complex logos as at a first glance the difference on the India logo are minimal however the differences on the Bangladesh logo are more prevalent. I'm currently working my way through importing all logos for all the teams (Don't expect this to be released anytime soon as every team requires 7 versions of logos to be imported [3 for the UI interface and 4 for in game]) so as you can imagine this is very time consuming.

dglyWwK.png

UL9JAeG.png
[/Q

Can you please tell me how to import logos??
[DOUBLEPOST=1528794378][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you please tell me how to do logo import and direct dds editing???

drastsab

Club Captain
Thank you so much Would for your kind and most needed support without your help this would have been not possible.Now finally it is working.Great workView attachment 185696
how did you do that can you explain it i cant understand also want pitch ads and adboards i tried but no success[DOUBLEPOST=1534183252][/DOUBLEPOST]
No probs.
hi bro how to make new kits for dbc 17 using dbc 17 blobset tools i confused with file names

drastsab

Club Captain
Make three separate txpk files for the three Index.txt files -

For boundary_bigant_Indexes.txt, make the following txpk -

fields\aus\boundary_col.dds
fields\aus\boundary_nrm.dds
fields\aus\boundary_mat.dds
fields\fieldonly\lines.dds
fields\sponsors\bigant.dds

For boundary_reflection_Indexes.txt, make the following txpk -

fields\sponsors\bigant.dds
textures\reflection.dds

And for boundary_toro_Indexes.txt, make the following txpk -

fields\aus\boundary_mat.dds
fields\sponsors\toro.dds
why we make three txpk for one ROPES

AMMSPORTS

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Looking good! The more people we have doing this the more resource we have to generate better mods for the game. Your work with the in-game editor is amazing. There are a few of you guys who are just phenomenal with SVG's and maximising the functionality of the in-game editor. Yourself, @Llewelynf & @inertSpark seem to be amazing at this which takes real skill rather than just finding an image, doing some re-sizing and touching up and then importing.
When share the logo and other download replace old logo how to Create permanent logo team

Doncharted

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is this still supported? I keep getting the outdated copy or pirated version error. I have the game installed via steam. Not sure what the issue is.

Capture.png

zSb0nBM

Users who are viewing this thread