Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What did i say that offened u??? I just wanted to know when the tutorial video would be released that is all I have been here in this planetcricket org for 24 years.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
What did i say that offened u??? I just wanted to know when the tutorial video would be released that is all I have been here in this planetcricket org for 24 years.
oh may be it was in capital letters sorry i just wanted to grab some attendtion becuase if something like this can be done it would be great

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
oh may be it was in capital letters sorry i just wanted to grab some attendtion becuase if something like this can be done it would be great
hi guys I am trying to change stumps,microphone and pitchads but everytime i try it goes in gives me error mesages and try tyo create new file mapping it gives me error messsages i used to do this easily before 2 years ago but suddenly i trouble pls help someone i reinstalled gasme several times but no success with the Blobset tool is there an update other then cricket 19 Blobset Tools-0.0.1.4 is there an update like 0.0.15 since the game is been updated several times. Thanks

joe2517

Club Captain
I can change most of the stuff with Blobset Tools but the only thing which can't be changed is The default Adboards like Domain and specsavers has anyone tried to have ago if so pls could someone tell us how it would be great.

joe2517

Club Captain
I can change most of the stuff with Blobset Tools but the only thing which can't be changed is The default Adboards like Domain and specsavers has anyone tried to have ago if so pls could someone tell us how it would be great.
Guys guest what everyone after hours of playing around and mapping and creating and extracting files with Wouldubeinta's genius Ashes Blobset Tool I can tell everyone that i somehow got the australian grounds default Domain `adboard changed to commbank adboards it looks great in game having stumps pitch ads and dafault adbords to your perferred choice. But it will be difficult to explain all these procedures getting in game.

Attachments

• Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (49).png
    Screenshot (49).png
    3 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 28

AODxKr1905

School Cricketer
India
RCB...
Can we use Ashes Blobset Tools to Exact in game files and create files with cricket 22???
Do you have Cricket 22 Steam version if yes can you try and let me know with both cricket 19 blobset tools and ac17 blobset tools

joe2517

Club Captain
i Tried on cricket22 using cricket 19 blobset tools it don't work. Haven't tried with ac 17 blobset tool i will let u know. Hopefully someone will get to it and create something love to change stumps, pitchads and more.

joe2517

Club Captain
ac 117 blobset tool dont work cricket 19 tool it says files extacted successfully but there is no files to be seen

Users who are viewing this thread