Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

Faizi Agrarian

School Cricketer
How I can use more than 1 sponsors in england stadiums??? I can only edit one sposnor into another like specsavers into natwest etc..... but can't use specsavers and natwest both together.... Can I use it?

GamerKR1925

School Cricketer
How I can use more than 1 sponsors in england stadiums??? I can only edit one sposnor into another like specsavers into natwest etc..... but can't use specsavers and natwest both together.... Can I use it?
that may be possible i THINK but you sure can convert natwest into something else

Faizi Agrarian

School Cricketer
I've counted 18 different file indices for Specsavers sponsors, I placed all those file indices in txt file but in-game, along with boundary LCD sponsors, other building textures got cracked and there were green-black patches flickering. Luckily I have Backup of all these files so I replaced back to original file And will go for few file indices instead of all so that I can change only boundary LCD sponsors.
I think we can use more than one sponsor by using different files for each file index. Can we?

gamu

Club Captain
Hi all,
I have tried to put .txpk and it's corresponding fileindex text file with same name .txt (i.e. vitality.txpk and vitality.txt). But when going to click on create blobset then it is saying "vitality.txpk - fileindex can't be found, make sure it's correct". could anyone please help me on that.

pratyaksh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

papalazarou

Club Captain
@Wouldubeinta

Thank you for these tools, they work great. I've managed to change some crowd sounds successfully.

Any chance of you adapting your RLL4 config and script packer tools for Cricket19? Was hoping to mod the weather and lighting. Or will the RLL4 tool work if I pop in the Cricket19 intermediate-lua folder into the scripts folder and use your visual config files?

thanks.

honsweeter39

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Getting an error while extracting blobset. Please need help how to fix it.

Attachments

• 1ex.PNG
    1ex.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2ex.PNG
    2ex.PNG
    31 KB · Views: 15
  • 3ex.PNG
    3ex.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread