Can you please go through the file and fix the issue

Attachments

• Cricket 19 Blobset.rar
    859.5 KB · Views: 47

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Try deleting this folder - "C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\C19_Blobset_Tools" it holds the game location in a config file.
Tried but still having same problem,Is it because of location issue because in my laptop cricket 19 location is"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Cricket 19" ???

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Tried but still having same problem,Is it because of location issue because in my laptop cricket 19 location is"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Cricket 19" ???
The location is fine, do you have any txpk files in the "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\txpk" folder ? If one of the txpk fileindex is wrong it will come up with that error, try removing them.

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
The location is fine, do you have any txpk files in the "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\txpk" folder ? If one of the txpk fileindex is wrong it will come up with that error, try removing them.
I don't have any tkpk file in it

Below I have attached by Blobset & Tkpk Creator,please check them

Attachments

• Cricket 19 Blobset Tools.zip
    889.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Cricket 19 TXPK Creator.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Wouldubeinta after the latest update after i create my blobset my game doesnt load when trying to play a match

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
@Wouldubeinta after the latest update after i create my blobset my game doesnt load when trying to play a match
Bro,earlier I guess you didn't able to create blobset,you must have got an error like the one I mentioned above,can you please tell me how you sort it out ???

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Bro,earlier I guess you didn't able to create blobset,you must have got an error like the one I mentioned above,can you please tell me how you sort it out ???
I notice in your screen shot you have a uniform "f_afghanistan_odi_long_col_1.pc.dds" in the wrong location, it needs to be in this location - "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\characters\uniforms\textures\f_afghanistan_odi_long_col_1.pc.dds" You need to create the missing folders "uniforms\textures" in the characters folder. If a dds texture is in a wrong folder, It will cause that error because it can't find the file index.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Download the latest Blobset Tools and Go to Options in the Blobset Tools and click "Validate Steam Game Files", the latest Blobset Tools has the latest data file indexes for the new update. And download the latest TXPK Creator, because I have updated the TXPK_File_List.csv thanks to ashar rizwan

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey @Wouldubeinta I know this is probably a PITA question but what’s the process for replacing logos and such with the blobset creator and txpx? I go to add a texture like the video says but I can’t search for anything like you do in the video anything I type doesn’t work and I’m at a loss of how it works. I seem to not be aware of what to do before the video has started eg you already have the sunfoil stumps set up.

joe2517

Club Captain
hi Wouldubeinta I have change sound file and imported them in game but it don't work. it used to work at first but no more. could u please look at attachment it says file successfully created but it don't change in game. talking about sound files.Screenshot (138).png

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey @Wouldubeinta I know this is probably a PITA question but what’s the process for replacing logos and such with the blobset creator and txpx? I go to add a texture like the video says but I can’t search for anything like you do in the video anything I type doesn’t work and I’m at a loss of how it works. I seem to not be aware of what to do before the video has started eg you already have the sunfoil stumps set up.

All the textures in this folder "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate" don't need a txpk to be made, they just need to placed in the C19Mods folder in their right location.

Example:
This logo "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\ui\club_logos\large_mirrored\acc.pc.dds" will go into this location - "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\ui\club_logos\large_mirrored\acc.pc.dds"

Textures outside that folder need a txpk to be made.

Example:
"Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset\sky\clouds.dds" will need a txpk to be made, so what you would do is search for clouds.dds and double click it. Make sure the filename is the correct spelling or it wont find it.

Users who are viewing this thread