Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
cheers mate.

how do I change the vitality boundary rope to a specsavers one in county championship mate?

I managed to change to Nissan pitch add so I am definitely on the right track, but doing the boundary ropes is proving much harder.

So I created a TXPK with specsaver dds ropes innit, then put it in c19 mods / txpk and then pressed "create blobset" and nothing happened? still the same old dreadful pink ropes.?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
cheers mate.

how do I change the vitality boundary rope to a specsavers one in county championship mate?

I managed to change to Nissan pitch add so I am definitely on the right track, but doing the boundary ropes is proving much harder.

So I created a TXPK with specsaver dds ropes innit, then put it in c19 mods / txpk and then pressed "create blobset" and nothing happened? still the same old dreadful pink ropes.?
pretty sure it has to go in C19 Mods/fields/sponsors

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
still can not get boundary ropes in game.:(

If anyone would be able to provide a step by step dummies guide I would be most grateful!

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong , trying to get boundary ropes changed is twisting my melon.

I use TXPK creator to add textures.
I add boundary 1 and boundary 2 [HASHTAG]#47203[/HASHTAG] in TXPK file list.

I replace the boundary1 And boundary2 textures after they appear in the TXPK folder with different dds image.

Go back in TXPK creator and create TXPK.

It runs fine and my file is created.

I put the file in blobset tools / c19 mods / TXPK folder , add a text file of same name with index 47203 in it (I've even tried all of the boundary indexes , all 108 of them!)

Create blobset .

Play a game at Lord's, still vitality ropes aaaarrrgghhhhh.

I have even tried putting the TXPK file in its own fields/textures folder in TXPK folder , and even in the C19 mods folder under fields/ textures.

I am managing to change the pitch ads with the above process no problem, I'm really completely baffled now.

Please someone help a brother out.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong , trying to get boundary ropes changed is twisting my melon.

I use TXPK creator to add textures.
I add boundary 1 and boundary 2 [HASHTAG]#47203[/HASHTAG] in TXPK file list.

I replace the boundary1 And boundary2 textures after they appear in the TXPK folder with different dds image.

Go back in TXPK creator and create TXPK.

It runs fine and my file is created.

I put the file in blobset tools / c19 mods / TXPK folder , add a text file of same name with index 47203 in it (I've even tried all of the boundary indexes , all 108 of them!)

Create blobset .

Play a game at Lord's, still vitality ropes aaaarrrgghhhhh.

I have even tried putting the TXPK file in its own fields/textures folder in TXPK folder , and even in the C19 mods folder under fields/ textures.

I am managing to change the pitch ads with the above process no problem, I'm really completely baffled now.

Please someone help a brother out.
you actually have to change the vitality ropes not boundary_01 and _02

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
@Wouldubeinta you are genius, you made such a useful tools by which i am changed the cricket 19 into the another level.i am able to change the batting pads,keeping pads,bats,ad boards,kits,helmets & lots of things,will share the spoiler soon.

*MRF Gloves * PAD Edited * SG Gloves * Ad boards and so on.

Attachments

• Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_02_46 PM.png
    Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_02_46 PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 123
  • Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_03_16 PM.png
    Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_03_16 PM.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 117
  • Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_03_49 PM.png
    Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_03_49 PM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 114
  • Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_04_08 PM.png
    Cricket 19 10_10_2019 11_04_08 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Faizi Agrarian

School Cricketer
Hi to all Modders.... This is my first reply at this form.... please any ideas about fixing launch error in C19 Blobset tools.... as when i launch it.... U handled exception error occurs.... i have downloaded the Blobset. zip file provided on very first page of this thread. Let me solve it so i can change the stumps and field ropes etc. Thanks in advance.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Wouldubeinta you are genius, you made such a useful tools by which i am changed the cricket 19 into the another level.i am able to change the batting pads,keeping pads,bats,ad boards,kits,helmets & lots of things,will share the spoiler soon.

*MRF Gloves * PAD Edited * SG Gloves * Ad boards and so on.
Can you please tell me which files to edit in order to change adboards???

Users who are viewing this thread