Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Wouldubeinta it's been a while since I used your tools on Ashes, so forgive me for asking stupid questions.

I've replaced one of the default bat textures with one I used on Ashes (just copied over the dds files into the Props folder for the C19 Mods). It worked fine.

What difference would using the TXPK creator make? I was getting three error message when attempting it, so I've forgotten everything I learned. I couldn't find the corresponding index in the whitelist (there's only 3 when I searched for bats).

Reactions: DAP

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Wouldubeinta if i was to edit sightscreens, what would i need? and how would i do it and get it in game

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@Wouldubeinta it's been a while since I used your tools on Ashes, so forgive me for asking stupid questions.

I've replaced one of the default bat textures with one I used on Ashes (just copied over the dds files into the Props folder for the C19 Mods). It worked fine.

What difference would using the TXPK creator make? I was getting three error message when attempting it, so I've forgotten everything I learned. I couldn't find the corresponding index in the whitelist (there's only 3 when I searched for bats).

Cricket 19 TXPK Creator has change now, I've made it allot easier. All you need to do is click Add Texture, then select where your extract blobset folder is "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset" then a list will pop up, do a search for bats and you will get this -

cricket19_txpk.jpg

Double click it and it will copy all those textures in that group to the the "Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk" with the correct fileIndexes.txt. After that edit what texture you want then click Create TXPK.

joe2517

Club Captain
oh I just changed the coin-col. How do u do that? Its sounds that u have done this before if so can u give me a link thanks.Sultan Ms Nama. so it is the same with the boundary robe is it have to change all.

Sultan Ms Nama

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
oh I just changed the coin-col. How do u do that? Its sounds that u have done this before if so can u give me a link thanks.Sultan Ms Nama. so it is the same with the boundary robe is it have to change all.
that's for coin only because some texture is there in nrm and mat files .You will understand after opening both files so it's must to edit both also and regarding them i don't have any idea how they are edited and what type of files they are .And boundary ropes yes i edited i will look into it and tell u procedure

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
this is what is in the boundary ropes folder, if i was to edit ropeboundary_aus_default.col.dds what other file would i need to use?

Attachments

• 12121.PNG
    12121.PNG
    203.9 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread