Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

joe2517

Club Captain
Screenshot (92).png this is what is in the boundary ropes folder, if i was to edit ropeboundary_aus_default.col.dds what other file would i need to use?
yes replace them and boundary ropes will work

How do u replace them u got to create Txpk but when try to add texture option cannot find file it says so how do get your rope in game if can;t find tuxture to add to create Txpf file?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 226561 this is what is in the boundary ropes folder, if i was to edit ropeboundary_aus_default.col.dds what other file would i need to use?
yes replace them and boundary ropes will work

How do u replace them u got to create Txpk but when try to add texture option cannot find file it says so how do get your rope in game if can;t find tuxture to add to create Txpf file?
i believe it is boundary_01 and boundary_02

joe2517

Club Captain
Here guys at Screenshot (94).png last pepsi ropes default for Australian grounds. Hopefully someone do the aboards to.

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Any anyone give me the grass file (standard,lush,verylush) file from blood test tool ?? Need the original file,please share.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm getting the same error message pop up but can't find the location text file to change where the game is.
Are you using the latest version? If so, the location txt isn't needed anymore, the program gets the location automatically and if it doesn't find it, it will ask you to select the "data-0.blobset.pc".

stockers75

Club Cricketer
Are you using the latest version? If so, the location txt isn't needed anymore, the program gets the location automatically and if it doesn't find it, it will ask you to select the "data-0.blobset.pc".

I'm using the zip file on the first post. Thanks

joe2517

Club Captain
Can someone help us getting the crowd textures edited?" If we can it would be great!!! we could change the crowd animations textures.

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
can someone help me understand how to remove the dreadful big ant pitch ad from academy stadiums and replace it? E.g in club games I always have the big red ant. And also in county games in academy stadiums it won't show vitality but just the big ant.

also I am having major problems changing boundary rope.

All I want is to change the pink vitality rope which I see in all my county championship games, to a plain white one or Specsavers one. And change the one day vitality one to the royal London one.

Not a fan of the pink vitality one at all.

Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can someone help me understand how to remove the dreadful big ant pitch ad from academy stadiums and replace it? E.g in club games I always have the big red ant. And also in county games in academy stadiums it won't show vitality but just the big ant.

also I am having major problems changing boundary rope.

All I want is to change the pink vitality rope which I see in all my county championship games, to a plain white one or Specsavers one. And change the one day vitality one to the royal London one.

Not a fan of the pink vitality one at all.
you have to go the the created stadium in stadium creator and set the pitch ad that you want

Users who are viewing this thread