Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
See first get a new fresh copy of blobset tools open it and go to options and update the file mapping data and then after its finished try extraction of blobset again and see if it works[DOUBLEPOST=1599583440][/DOUBLEPOST]Be sure that you have not installed any mods before hand

honsweeter39

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
See first get a new fresh copy of blobset tools open it and go to options and update the file mapping data and then after its finished try extraction of blobset again and see if it works[DOUBLEPOST=1599583440][/DOUBLEPOST]Be sure that you have not installed any mods before hand

thanks bro for the suggestion, hope it will work.

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
Anyone have a clue why I'm getting File Index Not Found error when trying to Create a Blobset?
may be you can try placing ( "/ " ) after the directory path in your loaction of Cricket19 .txt in that blobset tool folder

Last edited:

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
@Wouldubeinta

how can we explore the lua script so we can try edit the surnames as the game doesnt have "KOHLI" and some more and i try to get inside the script thru ur RLL4 script handler i saw there are some written names "KOLLY" "KOLHI" can we just add the surnames or nicknames according to our choice and repack or rebuild the script also if am explaining it correct we can try change default commentry as well ...
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator has change now, I've made it allot easier. All you need to do is click Add Texture, then select where your extract blobset folder is "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset" then a list will pop up, do a search for bats and you will get this -

View attachment 226489

Double click it and it will copy all those textures in that group to the the "Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk" with the correct fileIndexes.txt. After that edit what texture you want then click Create TXPK.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi all. Are there any commentary patches for this game? The commentary is the same as ashes cricket. Mark Nicholas commentary would be nice. If anyone added Mark Nicholas commentary or any other commentary to their game, can you pls share it?

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
Hi all. Are there any commentary patches for this game? The commentary is the same as ashes cricket. Mark Nicholas commentary would be nice. If anyone added Mark Nicholas commentary or any other commentary to their game, can you pls share it?
yes bro its gud but some voice notes clipped when commntry running in game overall mark nicholas comntry sounds great in front of other in game comntry

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
So there is a commentary patch? Then can you share it pls? It's boring to hear this commentary.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH FORMAT OF DDS FOR LOGOS IN GAME

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner