Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to a new episode from my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode series. In episode 2, we continue our England International Test cricket debut against Ireland, but this time we're back for our first innings with the bat. Can we cement a place as England's test batting opener?

Thanks again for giving it a try!

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Match #24 - In this episode we see the Kings XI Punjab look to keep pace on the Sunrisers, but they will need to get through the Knightriders to do so!

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
This game was absolutely epic to commentate over. Pour a brew, sit back & relax and enjoy the Kolkata Knightriders taking on the Sunrisers Hyderabad in Match#25!

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Fresh from the absolutely epic match yesterday we are back today with the Mumbai Indians who take on the Kings XI Punjab in Match #26!

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to a new episode from my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode series. In episode 3, we take part in our first overseas T20 franchise tournament final. It's Quetta v Peshawar in the Pakistan Super League, who will lift he trophy at the end of the match?
Thanks for watching!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
DAY 2 In the books, The Aussies poised for a Huge lead!!

Alot of wickets fell on Day 2, and the match does not look like it will go 5 days!!

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to a new episode from my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode series. In episode 4, we make our overseas test match debut with England Cricket. We head to Sri Lanka in sub-continent conditions. Can we take advantage with the ball and spin our side to victory?

Thanks for watching!

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to a new episode from my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode series. In episode 5, we continue our overseas test match debut with England Cricket. We're facing Sri Lanka in sub-continent conditions. Can we make an impact with the bat at the end of day one, following a dream start with the ball?

Thanks for watching!

Users who are viewing this thread