Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Few people in my channel asked to do a video on bowling with standard controls .. Though I am not used to the control setup I have tried doing a video on it.. It might not be the perfect one but I guess I have covered as much as I can and hopefully people find it useful..

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
We're back after the weekend off, and IPL duty calls today as the Mumbai Indians do battle against the Sunrisers Hyderabad. Who will get the win here?

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to a new episode from my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode series. In episode 9, we feature in the England Cricket test team, as we're selected to open the batting in the first test against the West Indies.

Thanks for watching!

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Couple of days off since the last episode but Gameday 34 is upon us, as the Rajasthan Royals take on the Kolkata Knightriders at Eden Gardens. Who will grab the points in this one?

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
We've upped the difficulty ahead of today's Career Mode episode (#13) and we are looking to see how we will get on against Glamorgan with our batsman!

HastyJaguar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Welcome back to another video. I thought today it would be interesting if we did a World Cup sort of thing. As always if you liked the video please like and subscribe

HastyJaguar

School Cricketer
Welcome to the 1st episode of this Eoin Morgan Career Mode. If you like the video could you please like and subscribe

Load FM

Club Captain
Welcome along to a new episode from my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode series. In episode 10, we continue our batting recovery in the England Cricket test team, as we open the batting in the second innings against a brilliant West Indies pace attack.

Thanks for trying! :thumbs

HastyJaguar

School Cricketer
Welcome back to another video. This video we hit a lot of boundaries

As always if you liked the video please like and subscribe

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So this how it feels to face Glenn McGrath? It gave me an adrenaline rush when I edged it to slips.

Wow. Nice clip mate.

HastyJaguar

School Cricketer
Welcome back to the 3rd Episode of the Eoin Morgan Career Mode.

As always if you liked the video please like and subscribe.

HastyJaguar

School Cricketer
Welcome back to another video. Just have a good time watching me try to get good at Cricket 19.

As always if you liked the video please like and subscribe.

Users who are viewing this thread