Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So, this happened. Wasn't trying to do the ramp shot, but I'll take it lol. 400 + hours and this is the first time I've ever done this shot. Was surprised to say the least.

I've attempted it plenty of times but I rarely actually hit the ball. When I do it doesn't leave the circle.

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So, this happened. Wasn't trying to do the ramp shot, but I'll take it lol. 400 + hours and this is the first time I've ever done this shot. Was surprised to say the least.

How the bloody hell did you manage to pull that off mate. I've never been able to do a ramp shot in real life, let alone this game which theoretically should be way easier to do it in.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How the bloody hell did you manage to pull that off mate. I've never been able to do a ramp shot in real life, let alone this game which theoretically should be way easier to do it in.
Honestly, I just went to sweep and the ramp came out lol. L1 with the left stick down and the right stick back (think of NW) and it happened. Haven't done it since.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain

All of these fancy shots like ramp, helicopter and switch are good....but the shot I would like to play is the good 'old fashioned' back foot leg glance. Have never been able to play one in all my time playing this game.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
So, Hugh Morris is gash. Even for a left hander, who are usually easy as pie to bat with. Couldn't hit the ball off the square, then dropped his best Jonny Bairstow impression. Ugly.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Guy, you need to complete 1 run before starting the second!

OK I'll go back?

Why are you still here?!

Damn!

Edit:

And just like that it was over...

Last edited:

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
So, Hugh Morris is gash. Even for a left hander, who are usually easy as pie to bat with. Couldn't hit the ball off the square, then dropped his best Jonny Bairstow impression. Ugly.

Watched a few of these videos now and it looks like the AI is bowling quick, not necessarily the mph, but the actual game speed. In the match I’m playing at the moment the AI doesn’t have any ‘fast’ bowlers so don’t know if it is just that or if I should perhaps put the game speed or something like that up. Have you changed anything like this at all?

Users who are viewing this thread