Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Watched a few of these videos now and it looks like the AI is bowling quick, not necessarily the mph, but the actual game speed. In the match I’m playing at the moment the AI doesn’t have any ‘fast’ bowlers so don’t know if it is just that or if I should perhaps put the game speed or something like that up. Have you changed anything like this at all?

I know I've changed the min and max bowing sliders, and they're all RF bowlers

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Watched a few of these videos now and it looks like the AI is bowling quick, not necessarily the mph, but the actual game speed. In the match I’m playing at the moment the AI doesn’t have any ‘fast’ bowlers so don’t know if it is just that or if I should perhaps put the game speed or something like that up. Have you changed anything like this at all?

These are what I use for pace bowling physics

20210227_205334_crop_68.jpg

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Reckon I'll stream the chase if anyone is interested. Should be a laugh watching me try to bat up tempo :D

Edit: Or maybe, here is a video of some horrific batting and me getting dismissed sub 100 :lol

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alexa, show me the perfect start to the day...

Hot. Pretty user stadium as well.
Post automatically merged:

So, batting during the first sesh of a county game (career mode), this happened:

The game genuinely borked itself. Stuart Broad, you have nothing on this lol.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hot. Pretty user stadium as well.
Post automatically merged:

So, batting during the first sesh of a county game (career mode), this happened:

The game genuinely borked itself. Stuart Broad, you have nothing on this lol.

90s Lords courtesy of myself and @blockerdave I think.

While I'm on. This was the ruination of yesterday's good start.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Just had one of those really good sessions, first off, no silly run outs, but in addition to this, a catch to first slip and a GENUINE TOP EDGE! My first ever on the game and not one of those that hits the helmet or shoulder and loops about 10 ft in the air. This one went straight off the edge and straight up in the air, to the point whereby when the keeper caught it, the non striker was at the striker’s end. https://www.reddit.com/r/Cricket19/comments/m0pq33 https://www.reddit.com/r/Cricket19/comments/m0pw6q

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread