Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys. Does anyone know any creators of players like Paul Adams, Hansie Cronje, Pat Symcox etc?

abhishek81088

School Cricketer
(using classic control) whenever i try to play in the V - straight drive,cover drive,on drive , by pushing RS ( right stick) forward against spinner , my batsman steps outside the crease and than if misses the shot, is stumped by WK , how can i improve this , as no such problem is faced by me in standard controls

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
(using classic control) whenever i try to play in the V - straight drive,cover drive,on drive , by pushing RS ( right stick) forward against spinner , my batsman steps outside the crease and than if misses the shot, is stumped by WK , how can i improve this , as no such problem is faced by me in standard controls
Just move back closer to the stumps.. With Left Analogue stick..

abhishek81088

School Cricketer
Just move back closer to the stumps.. With Left Analogue stick..
You mean before the ball is bowled,while taking my guard, i am to play from deep inside the crease, though my problem is that i want to play a straight drive or cover drive and not a advance down the wicket shot( which is getting played just by pushing rs down) if i try to play in the V

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
You mean before the ball is bowled,while taking my guard, i am to play from deep inside the crease, though my problem is that i want to play a straight drive or cover drive and not a advance down the wicket shot( which is getting played just by pushing rs down) if i try to play in the V
R3 is for advanced down.. Dont press that.. Just place the stick..[DOUBLEPOST=1573467955][/DOUBLEPOST]
How to play advancing ground shot
Advance shot selection playing with R2 and L2 pressed is advanced down ground shots.. But the variety in animation is lacking to use it as often as you want.. So better to avoid that shot or play if you wanna experiment..

zayno

Club Captain
i think only thing to fix is AI field placements after power plays especially in t20's for consoles. Not sure about pc.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi

Please can I get some advice on how to play short balls, particularly outside off that I feel I should be able to (Not sure the name of the shot) sort of upwardly diagonally angle with the bat to Third Man I think?

Thank you

Numb

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Absolutely loved Cricket 19 - I can play with my brother locally and friends from different cities with ease. It's not boring and actually fun. Will give career mode a shot if I get some free time.

Users who are viewing this thread