Cricket 19 General Discussion

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big Bash Boom getting an update with new squads, tournament format etc. This is why it's not in Cricket 19.

Ya saw this news on their official Twitter account. Does this mean its end of patching of Cricket 19 , fingers crossed :noway

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
For the money people paid for Bbb it's the least they can do.It doesn't mean they wont be adding it to cricket 19 I doubt they expect to sell anymore bbb at all .

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do we know that Perks are Effecting the player Or in other words how do we know that its time to change the perk?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
The way they've handled the BBL license is pretty poor. Gimmicky games which have no appeal to the masses, and no hint of it appearing in their flagship games.
spot on hopefully in the next title they add big bash as a licences they bloody have it so use big bash boom was a massive fail 3 people have it on steam lol if it was 15 bucks there would be way more sales the pricing was ludicrous but understand been a medium size dev now

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So.. I don't really want to mention this, but since the latest update it appears batting mentalities have completely disappeared and all the AI batsmen seem to score at the same rate. Can others confirm/deny this?

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone please tell me how can I practice batting WITH fielders? In previous Cricket games, I remember we could have all 11 players of the opposition in ground training mode, but now I can only see the bowler. I need to practice gap finding, shot power (to pick up 2s and 3s), nudging the ball down 3rd man (between the slips and gully) and other stuff but I can't realistically practice any of that in the nets or an empty ground.

Is there something I'm missing? I tried to search in the settings/options but I couldn't find anything to bring fielders during practice mode. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Can anyone please tell me how can I practice batting WITH fielders? In previous Cricket games, I remember we could have all 11 players of the opposition in ground training mode, but now I can only see the bowler. I need to practice gap finding, shot power (to pick up 2s and 3s), nudging the ball down 3rd man (between the slips and gully) and other stuff but I can't realistically practice any of that in the nets or an empty ground.

Is there something I'm missing? I tried to search in the settings/options but I couldn't find anything to bring fielders during practice mode. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Why not just play a single game. No series on the line just bat and give it a go.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does AI declare in a test match? In Ashes, England is 600 runs ahead with less than 4 sessions to go. Although its not unusual for a side to bat for a draw, it's 1st match of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread