Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sahil70

Club Captain

Does AI get good totals with your settings?.

Also play mostly test and I'm still trying to get a good balance, but find AI quite often not very competitive ( terms of totals they put up, esp in 1st inns) .Been playing on veteran till now , have only just tried on legend .
This is what I had for AI sliders. Striker timing-80 ,Wicket chance - started with 40 , Bowl quality - 100, Runrate- 40. Bowled them out for 144.

Another thing which frustrates me is the pattern I Usually seem to get with some batters suddenly going into hitting a boundary of at least one ball every over mode, and not really looking for 1s or 2s etc and end with a total with a very high boundary count( for eg say 50 with 11 4s)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Does AI get good totals with your settings?.

Also play mostly test and I'm still trying to get a good balance, but find AI quite often not very competitive ( terms of totals they put up, esp in 1st inns) .Been playing on veteran till now , have only just tried on legend .
This is what I had for AI sliders. Striker timing-80 ,Wicket chance - started with 40 , Bowl quality - 100, Runrate- 40. Bowled them out for 144.

Another thing which frustrates me is the pattern I Usually seem to get with some batters suddenly going into hitting a boundary of at least one ball every over mode, and not really looking for 1s or 2s etc and end with a total with a very high boundary count( for eg say 50 with 11 4s)
Yeah they do get decent totals IMO. My thought is higher the run rate easier it is for us to bundle them as more run rate means more shots for AI as far as I have seen.. The dismissals are really really worthy IMO.. High boundary count is normal in real life too as boundaries off edges , leading edges, a looped up shot all happens in real life too.. That too in early part of the game the boundaries are really high in real life as the batsman try to leave more and play only to ones pitched up and thats where boundaries come and thats where even edges come..

Increasing striker timing the shots fly to boundary easily thats why I have kept it at 45 so boundaries from AI are more fielders chasing it to boundary rather than them flying.. So decrease it way too much you would see them missing too much so kind of get the balance there..

I tried runrate with 10 but they were too hard to get them out.. Like they would defend and leave all day.. But 15 its balanced for me..

Sahil70

Club Captain
Yeah they do get decent totals IMO. My thought is higher the run rate easier it is for us to bundle them as more run rate means more shots for AI as far as I have seen.. The dismissals are really really worthy IMO.. High boundary count is normal in real life too as boundaries off edges , leading edges, a looped up shot all happens in real life too.. That too in early part of the game the boundaries are really high in real life as the batsman try to leave more and play only to ones pitched up and thats where boundaries come and thats where even edges come..

Increasing striker timing the shots fly to boundary easily thats why I have kept it at 45 so boundaries from AI are more fielders chasing it to boundary rather than them flying.. So decrease it way too much you would see them missing too much so kind of get the balance there..

I tried runrate with 10 but they were too hard to get them out.. Like they would defend and leave all day.. But 15 its balanced for me..

ok thanks. will try with some numbers around your settings and see how that plays out

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
While AI batting what does LEGEND Vs VETERAN Vs PRO AI Batting difference When all have same Level of Point 50 ?

upload_2019-12-2_19-16-52.png

upload_2019-12-2_19-17-16.png
upload_2019-12-2_19-17-45.png

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So each one makes the AI harder but then the variables within these parameters will make a difference.

So wicket change 50 in pro is different to 50 in veteran as the AI is harder in veteran.

Thanks for Reply , Does this really mean or just assumption .

As you see in Manual Batting/Bowling Mode , medium Vs Hard V Hardest there are point differences

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for Reply , Does this really mean or just assumption .

As you see in Manual Batting/Bowling Mode , medium Vs Hard V Hardest there are point differences

No it’s been confirmed previous. I can’t remember where. I think there was a thread on this and a few of us posted different ones. Someone then confirmed this was this was the case.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Really pleased this option was added. I'm not colour blind but it's addition is intended to make it possible for people that are to make adjustments and set markers that are easier to see.

For those who criticise BA for lack of engagement or not listening; an example of where emailing Big Ant with a constructive bit of feedback/suggestion is listened to and taken on board.

Users who are viewing this thread