Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

It only occurs on certain pitches but i havent been able to completely nail down which and which not

Zeerak Ata

School Cricketer
What does this note means?
"Bowling effort balls when low on stamina can cause injury"

My career player is getting injured in every match after playing 40-50 balls, how to avoid injuries?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It only occurs on certain pitches but i havent been able to completely nail down which and which not
I made a test match with AI vs AI and monitored the ball wear after every 15 overs. Strangely only the logo faded with the first ball. Interestingly after they took the new ball it started wearing after only 13 overs. Did another AI vs AI and the same thing happened. Busy with a new test match but this time I’m actually playing myself. AI already finished bowling which means I’m taking the new ball and hoping it will wear after 15 to 20 overs. Will give feedback tomorrow

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Any tips on taking wickets as a spinner (leggie)? I started a new career as a spinner just for something different. The ball barely deviates if I select leg break but I'm hoping this is just because my player has weak stats and I'm playing club cricket?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
y4mD2KrB9M0jMEFdDimuy4HG-16cNuVjJSMbp82yqNsQ0MG1SmIodsmP_Fn7A-k018XjdLUQEG9Hy0dfMSxEG-v11YCkSVHV5SPoYeituwnrJ7yUhvtyzJaKWRsNUJ4AmR1KdtJK3guPkAQOM_Zp46RG0bD8b9vp2XVxekFItMK2hIdwHp75PR5dT-0hA0XBlN4ehQBCa3UDztx5y5q7oefGw

Last one as I’m about to skittle New Zealand out but this on 66 overs.

Any idea what kind of pitch you used for this bud?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Any tips on taking wickets as a spinner (leggie)? I started a new career as a spinner just for something different. The ball barely deviates if I select leg break but I'm hoping this is just because my player has weak stats and I'm playing club cricket?
Keep it tight, don't give easy runs, And use seam position to vary flight and bounce if you are using classic controls..

Have close in fielders if it's 3day test.. Just try small variation within the angle of flight seam and bowl consistently..

Users who are viewing this thread