Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
did he have low stamina? I’ve not had it that extreme but I’ve had frontline bowlers very underbowled because their stamina was low, and they happened to be fielding in areas where I was hitting the ball a lot so never fully replenished

Tbh I've started doing this deliberately to keep bowlers out of the attack :lol

Sahil70

Club Captain
did he have low stamina? I’ve not had it that extreme but I’ve had frontline bowlers very underbowled because their stamina was low, and they happened to be fielding in areas where I was hitting the ball a lot so never fully replenished

Not sure. Didn't really pay attention to that. Will keep an eye if it happens again.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
DBC l4 is all time great cricket game in terms of batting gameplay but bowling was a set back, there's no swing and bounce.
I owned all BA games on 3 platforms in fact.
Front and Back foot cover drives and square drives, square cuts were perfect in 14 and up to major extent good in DBC17.
Big bash boom had a great influence on Cricket 19, the batting animations are not up to the mark like 2019 game and more arcade in 19.
But positives are Bowling and fielding is so good but batting is a let down in Cricket 19.
I am a big fan of Big Ant that i bought every game that they ever produced.

Sahil70

Club Captain
DBC l4 is all time great cricket game in terms of batting gameplay but bowling was a set back, there's no swing and bounce.
I owned all BA games on 3 platforms in fact.
Front and Back foot cover drives and square drives, square cuts were perfect in 14 and up to major extent good in DBC17.
Big bash boom had a great influence on Cricket 19, the batting animations are not up to the mark like 2019 game and more arcade in 19.
But positives are Bowling and fielding is so good but batting is a let down in Cricket 19.
I am a big fan of Big Ant that i bought every game that they ever produced.

Fielding is so good ?. For me that is the weakest component in this game. It's comical at times.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi

After raving about the game and ignoring anybody else criticising things...

I think that I read a few people’s concerns about edges not carrying. In my current Test (Post patch) countless edges just aren’t carrying. Are others experiencing this? I’ve moved the fielders up too.

I conceded a boundary signalled four when I clearly hauled the ball in shy of the ropes which irked me as well.

I also had a couple of other decisions not go my way too. I reviewed an LBW and there was a tiny white mark on the back of the bat before impact with pad but I was given out. I actually benefited from a run out when the opposition batsmen had clearly grounded his bat. I also appealed for a wicket. It was correctly turned down for LBW but the ball had as actually then hit the bat off the pad and being caught. Given not out though. Part of this is cool and I go with it but this match has been a little frustrating on one or two things.

Ross Symons is terrifyingly slow to raise his finger!!!

I did take a top order wicket caught in the field which was a welcome rarity. Still love the game but hope the edge to ground proportionality isn’t going to continue. Wasn’t like this on the same ground the previous game.

Users who are viewing this thread