Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wish they have it planned. Would even love for a DLC or something to be released. Since the T20 world cup is taking place in Australia
Imagine Big Ant getting the World T20's license. Playing Pakistan vs India or South Africa vs New Zealand or the others would be so much fun.

I know that this is 99.9999999% unlikely.:noway

LEFF

Club Captain
My honest opinion is to expand on what Cricket 19 already provides with attention to a wider array of Bowling actions, batting styles/techniques and a touch up on the fielding look.

Cricket 19 has struck Gold for me at this present moment with a great balance in all aspects of the game; however I can see ALOT of potential in areas of the game that would really enhance the overall feel to date.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
My honest opinion is to expand on what Cricket 19 already provides with attention to a wider array of Bowling actions, batting styles/techniques and a touch up on the fielding look.

Cricket 19 has struck Gold for me at this present moment with a great balance in all aspects of the game; however I can see ALOT of potential in areas of the game that would really enhance the overall feel to date.
I really hope this game starts as a base for the next iteration whenever they are planning that one.. Starting with the exact set of stuff with added animations for batting, bowling and totally fresh system of fielding would be amazing.. I actually have a thought of a system where bat and ball are separate entities and the connection of ball is made when the bat passes through the trajectory of the ball.. So impact off the bat and the ball behaving just as a ball behaves would be something I want to see.. So not only you get the proper simulation feel to the game but you end up getting endless realistic physics in the way the ball would travel.. So basically giving ball its own characteristics and bat parts having their own.. So middle of the bat would actually feel like you have smoked it through..

With this stance or gaurd you take while batting becomes important as well.. And ball you control the angle and bowl the deliveries.. Ball behavior is really crucial in this game..

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I am facing an issue.While pre-determining the shot direction the batsman moves extreme left or right.Then it is difficult to move the batsman to original position.how to solve it?

Are you pressing the wrong button?

I’m on PS4 and don’t really play other games so excuse my poor knowledge on the lingo but are you pressing the wrong ‘joystick knob type button’?

One directs the shot, the other moves the batter. Can’t remember which way around off the top of my head but I sometimes do it by accident then yes it’s much slower to get back into position.

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Are you pressing the wrong button?

I’m on PS4 and don’t really play other games so excuse my poor knowledge on the lingo but are you pressing the wrong ‘joystick knob type button’?

One directs the shot, the other moves the batter. Can’t remember which way around off the top of my head but I sometimes do it by accident then yes it’s much slower to get back into position.

I am pressing LS knob for direction of the shot. RS moves the batter.I have always pressed the LS knob,however the batsman moves extreme left or right.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really don’t understand why the AI batsmen would go T20 style in a test match. I mentioned it before that the AI hit 4’s and 6’s like they are chasing down a T20 score. This is about my fifth test match in a month where the AI scores at ridiculous run rates in test matches. I’m playing on Legendary Default settings which is suppose to be the most realistic setting. Anyone else experienced the same issue?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I really don’t understand why the AI batsmen would go T20 style in a test match. I mentioned it before that the AI hit 4’s and 6’s like they are chasing down a T20 score. This is about my fifth test match in a month where the AI scores at ridiculous run rates in test matches. I’m playing on Legendary Default settings which is suppose to be the most realistic setting. Anyone else experienced the same issue?
I'd lower the ai run rate slider.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Make the AI run rate slider 15.. You will get genuine cricket from AI with challenge in taking wickets..

Sahil70

Club Captain
Make the AI run rate slider 15.. You will get genuine cricket from AI with challenge in taking wickets..

Does it still get good totals at that slider level?.

I have it 30 and just played a test where it made 247 in 1st inns and 431 chasing 453 in the 2nd . Made me very anxious LOL

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really hope this game starts as a base for the next iteration whenever they are planning that one.. Starting with the exact set of stuff with added animations for batting, bowling and totally fresh system of fielding would be amazing.. I actually have a thought of a system where bat and ball are separate entities and the connection of ball is made when the bat passes through the trajectory of the ball.. So impact off the bat and the ball behaving just as a ball behaves would be something I want to see.. So not only you get the proper simulation feel to the game but you end up getting endless realistic physics in the way the ball would travel.. So basically giving ball its own characteristics and bat parts having their own.. So middle of the bat would actually feel like you have smoked it through..

With this stance or gaurd you take while batting becomes important as well.. And ball you control the angle and bowl the deliveries.. Ball behavior is really crucial in this game..

I feel the next step they need to take, financially dependent of course for Big Ant, is the addition of County Cricket (FC, T20 and List A). Would be monumental if they could get a majority of player faces and stadiums. In addition to Australian Shield Cricket. Maybe get New Zealand in there as well, geographically close to Australia that's my thought process.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Does it still get good totals at that slider level?.

I have it 30 and just played a test where it made 247 in 1st inns and 431 chasing 453 in the 2nd . Made me very anxious LOL
Yes they do get decent totals.. Its like they wear you out and then score when there are chances to score..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I feel the next step they need to take, financially dependent of course for Big Ant, is the addition of County Cricket (FC, T20 and List A). Would be monumental if they could get a majority of player faces and stadiums. In addition to Australian Shield Cricket. Maybe get New Zealand in there as well, geographically close to Australia that's my thought process.
Real names would be a good start, kits too; although I don't know how complex that gets and if it involves needing approval from third parties like sponsors and kit manufacturers. Honestly can't see how the time and money (more so the time) to add in minimum 200 players and 13 stadiums from county cricket would add enough value to the game to be a worthwhile investment. Sure it'd be great, but would sales be boosted by it? Are that many people not buying it because that stuff isn't in the game? It's not a FIFA v PES situation. Maybe the ECB will be giving away a license to The Hundred like they're giving away tickets though which would be a nice expansion in terms of players and stadiums.

Users who are viewing this thread