MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My theory as to why there are server issues and network issues, our NBN (Australia's main broadband network - which is absolute s**t) is under some heavy strain as a lot of people are home atm due to the Coronavirus pandemic. That's just my theory though. What's annoying me more is the frame stuttering that has returned after the last patch lol.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The number of times that the AI gets runout is insane.
For me it is not the number of times but the manner in which this happens. Since one of the patches earlier this year, the only way a runout occurs, from my experience, is when the batters decide to set off for a run as the ball is returned to the keeper...and I mean in the keepers gloves not just starting to be thrown in from the longest boundary.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
In the space of 2 overs I’ve had 3 “dolly” edges to slip, none of which have triggered the catching mini-game and all 3 of which have been dropped. Absolutely fuming!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There's so much good in this game, but 2 things that are really off:

1) bounce. I'm playing on a medium surface, and I've lowered the bounce replicating a slow pitch - yet a "full" delivery with the shorter trigger will bounce over the stumps and the AI can play it off the back foot. (A "good" length ball goes way over).
2) the "norman wisdom pratfall" that the keeper does when breaking the stumps. WTF is that? How did that get in the game at all, much less become the default "run out" animation?

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread