Cricket 19 General Discussion

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi guys

I’ve had this game for ages as well as all Big Ant cricket games but can I finally ask?

I created a custom team as I always do but can’t for the life of me see how I change the colour of batting gloves. My kit’s red, white and blue but my gloves are sort of gold and red by default.

Can anybody help me please?

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
Hi guys

I’ve had this game for ages as well as all Big Ant cricket games but can I finally ask?

I created a custom team as I always do but can’t for the life of me see how I change the colour of batting gloves. My kit’s red, white and blue but my gloves are sort of gold and red by default.

Can anybody help me please?

Shouldn't be a problem. Go to the Uniform screen and find the gloves. Click on them and scroll through the gloves until it gives you a choice of colours and there you are.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just had another outfield catch in a test. Think I’m into my 22nd Test and this is the 2nd catch... Dave Lawrence rubbing miles to catch a Jayasuriya skier off Botham, and only just staying inside the boundary.

will post some vid later

How is the ring fielder catch count?

Sahil70

Club Captain
Does it even matter to AI what a player’s skill level is for batting or does it just turn them into whatever it wants them to be? I.e bowlers can start batting like top order batsmen if it wants

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it only me who feel AI allows non regular bowlers to bowl in scenario mode? I had Gary Kristen bowl in an scenario, even Mahela Jayawardene bowl in another.
The whole feel of the game is getting lost by doing so.

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm looking for some realistic sliders I play with no bowling radar as I like it realistic, any help will be really appreciated. any new good sliding settings tried during lockdown plz share :)

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys
I just got the game at last after playing DB14 for many years and Ashes Cricket last Summer.
Do we have any recommended settings/sliders to tweak before I get started?
Or any other tips.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread