Cricket 19 General Discussion

hamzahassan14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just completed my first Ashes win over Australia with white wash 5-0. In my final 5th test i won despite enforced follow-on. I noticed after bowling over 85 overs in 1st innings to AI and 125 overs in the 2nd, hardly saw any reverse swing?
Has anyone else experienced reverse swing in cricket 19? if so can you please guide me how to achieve that?
I also noticed on lot of occasions when i take single by leg byes or byes, the same batsmen is back again on the strike despite being run added to the total, is that a bug in the game?

Appreciate your suggestions/comments.20200526142053_1.jpg 20200526170009_1.jpg 20200526225552_1.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I just completed my first Ashes win over Australia with white wash 5-0. In my final 5th test i won despite enforced follow-on. I noticed after bowling over 85 overs in 1st innings to AI and 125 overs in the 2nd, hardly saw any reverse swing?
Has anyone else experienced reverse swing in cricket 19? if so can you please guide me how to achieve that?
I also noticed on lot of occasions when i take single by leg byes or byes, the same batsmen is back again on the strike despite being run added to the total, is that a bug in the game?

Appreciate your suggestions/comments.View attachment 233135 View attachment 233136 View attachment 233137

leg byes don’t count if you run but didn’t play a shot.

there’s no reverse swing, just old ball swing which you get by continuing to shine the ball and conditions in favour. It doesn’t reverse, outswing still goes out

Sahil70

Club Captain

Appreciate your suggestions/comments.View attachment 233135 View attachment 233136 View attachment 233137

Yeah have noticed the legbye thing. Guess it is a bug.

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain
I have just ventured back to the game after some time and I was wondering if this is a known bug.
After making 9/500 dec in my first innings I commenced bowling only to find that every Time i got an edge to the keeper, slips or gully The circle started well off the screen and then moved ever so slowly towards the catcher....but never got any where near him and subsequently the catch was dropped!
Frustrating!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been thinking lately, looking forward to sinking my teeth into doing some playfaces for the next cricket game iteration. My progression has come a fair way in a few months. Not gloating lol. Wasteyouryouth is still the master:

Old version, my original technique:

ashes_2020_05_27_17_34_08_102.png

Newer version, with quite a few hours of practising, new technique:

ashes_2020_05_27_17_11_15_992.png

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand

You definitely were practising for a long time. Can’t believe you scored 67 and 957 in the follow on - never seen anyone follow on that brilliantly. I am intrigued in your batting style are you quite aggressive which is what it seems from the strike rates and the scores and looking to loft shots to boundaries or are you a grounded aggressive stroke player. And this tired nonsense right so when I start playing a session I lose a wicket early regain my concentration for about 10 overs and then have a mini collapse on the stroke of the end of the session. How do you do it and what levels of enjoyment do you get from the game?

Hester

County Cricketer
I thought they still had them in. There seems to be a cute bit of programming that puts them in jumpers when the temperature drops below a certain level.

I started a test match with England, just to test this. Temperature was "cold" and it was at Lord's. No jumpers! I'm not convinced they're in the game - maybe due to the licensing on numbered shirts.

Hester

County Cricketer
I have just ventured back to the game after some time and I was wondering if this is a known bug.
After making 9/500 dec in my first innings I commenced bowling only to find that every Time i got an edge to the keeper, slips or gully The circle started well off the screen and then moved ever so slowly towards the catcher....but never got any where near him and subsequently the catch was dropped!
Frustrating!

This has been happening to me in every test I play. I only started playing recently, so I've only played 7 or 8 tests, but it's happened in every innings, multiple times. No matter the difficulty level, the line just won't move to the circle on the easiest of wicket keeper catches.

GamerKR1925

School Cricketer
hi guys please help me my game lags and stutters during night mode matches it runs smoothly in day time and evening matches but lags during night time please help if possible i have good specs pc

Users who are viewing this thread