Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Can anyone tell me the latest version number of cricket 19? I am having v0.1.1354 on my PC. I want to know whether that's the latest version.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Not sure if anyone plays PES over here but after seeing the absolute scenes this morning on evoweb, I'm just happy how relaxed and friendly, respectful (99% of the time) users, mods and creators are to one another (as far as I know) here at planetcricket.

I know I can be prickly sometimes with new users, its just because I don't want to see the toxicity I've seen grow in other modding communities rear its ugly head here.

PS: I hope everyone is safe and well atm, especially in India.

I do like me some PES, but football based forums (Games or Real Life) tend to be aids anyway.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone tell me the latest version number of cricket 19? I am having v0.1.1354 on my PC. I want to know whether that's the latest version.
I would say it is. Having said that its confirmed that different platforms have different version numbers due to internal naming for the different versions (ie playstation, xbox etc) if and when a patch needs to be uploaded by BA.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
I think flight modifier holds key to better Ai footwork against spin bowling.Ai hardly used backfoot due to low bounce and huge drift on default values which leads to less use of feet and many short leg dismissals .I tried increasing flight to 75 and spin to 38 and reducing drift to 10 ,Which has lead to More backfoot play and advancing down the ground by AI .

RAVI99

Club Captain
Can anyone tell me the difference between
Full ball length colour and view full ball length colour.
I think yorker blue is the full ball length colour.
But it online gameplay the yellow ball also can be bowled full like yorker.
Pitch lengths needs needs a look red green yellow blue.
Length limitation of the yellow balls needs a look. as it can be bowled as yorker also.
Secondly in online a new bug is there to explore as you can ball markerless balls.
These kind of issues were never there in 14 ;17 or ashes.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi all. I really want to know the answer to this question. Just because I am not able to do certain things in the game, I am conceding many runs when i am bowling. How can you run or dive or slide to catch/take the ball when the fielding is set to semi-assisted? Run is automatic so OK. But diving and sliding? I tried pressing LB and RB but none worked. This was never a problem in dbc 14 or ashes cricket 2017. What can I do?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Just a quick heads up: Server will be undergoing maintenance on 2021-05-14 between 11:00 - 13:00 AEST

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi all. I really want to know the answer to this question. Just because I am not able to do certain things in the game, I am conceding many runs when i am bowling. How can you run or dive or slide to catch/take the ball when the fielding is set to semi-assisted? Run is automatic so OK. But diving and sliding? I tried pressing LB and RB but none worked. This was never a problem in dbc 14 or ashes cricket 2017. What can I do?
We shouldn't dive or slide hahaha. Just to watch the ball cross the boundary rope.

arisenalpha

School Cricketer
Did big ants forget to add advanced grounded shot in standard controls? it can be assigned to X if you didnt find a button O can be used to play a lofted one. Even l1 doesnt work as a grounded shot button there, In classic controls you can hold l2 r2 after you toggle advanced down pitch with r3 to play a beautiful advanced grounded shot anywhere you want. Pissed its not there in standard controls. Can someone ask them to patch this? please share it to someone who can help.

Last edited:

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did big ants forget to add advanced grounded shot in standard controls? it can be assigned to X if you didnt find a button O can be used to play a lofted one. Even l1 doesnt work as a grounded shot button there, In classic controls you can hold l2 r2 after you toggle advanced down pitch with r3 to play a beautiful advanced grounded shot anywhere you want. Pissed its not there in standard controls. Can someone ask them to patch this? please share it to someone who can help.
even i feel the same ... in standard there is no Advanced grounded shot

Users who are viewing this thread