Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You missed the "Kiss the ball before starting the run-up" in the nitpick area.

It's a joy to watch these actions and when you can react/hit to the ball on Pro mode the satisfaction level is amazing. Kudos to BA for this
Also, now you can bowl the same on pro mode! Win-Win!

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Will the game be available to purchase in USA on 28th on the xbox store to get the digital copy?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Seeing the buzz around bowling actions I really wish they could add 3/4 more in the final version, with the in house mocap I don't think it's real hard anyways

D

Deleted member 185125

Are the in game stadiums visible in the Demo? If so, can someone guide me where.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sod being the person that has to mocap that action
That Malinga bowling action is just great, I think most people will be choosing that action for their career mode player:D[DOUBLEPOST=1557503420][/DOUBLEPOST]I wish we had more bowling actions like Shaoib Akhtar, Brett Lee, Shaun Tait etc.

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
Guys from a retro perspective one thing that's been missing since dbc14 was open faced helmets are they in or not? Cheers

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That Malinga bowling action is just great, I think most people will be choosing that action for their career mode player:D[DOUBLEPOST=1557503420][/DOUBLEPOST]I wish we had more bowling actions like Shaoib Akhtar, Brett Lee, Shaun Tait etc.
There's a Shaun Tait one, @Parcelmoose already uploaded gameplay of it.
Also, yea going to choose Malinga Action, as a Batting All-rounder!

D

Deleted member 185125

There's a Shaun Tait one, @Parcelmoose already uploaded gameplay of it.
Also, yea going to choose Malinga Action, as a Batting All-rounder!
Is Malinga action available for Spinner. Cos Kedar Jadhav Career mode is something I always wanted to do :p.

Reactions: DAP

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Is Malinga action available for Spinner. Cos Kedar Jadhav Career mode is something I always wanted to do :p.
Wonder if there is any relation between bowling action, swing and bounce in the game. For instance, Slinging action tends to have low bounce compared to front arm action.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Really enjoying the demo so far! Love that we will just be able to pick up and play on the console with created teams ready to go come release date.

Just one slight observation. Has anyone really delved into the logo creator yet? Was playing around with it before and there appears to be a few issues.

For instance whenever I would try to move a node (whatever they are called) which I had previously put down, it would automatically add a new one over the top and completely distort what shape I was trying to create.

Basically means I can't move or reshape any of the logos I'm trying to create because it adds a new node everytime I try to move one.

Curious if anyone else is having this issue or it's just isolated to my PC.

I've noticed the same problem too.

You can work around it with straight line shapes by pressing Z or clicking with the scroll-wheel and dragging to select the node but this doesn't work on curves or beziers as you can't select the shaping cursor without dropping another node.

Where is bug reporting?

Users who are viewing this thread