Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you pre-order the game, just take this section in light way until the release date... I doing the same now... There may be few bugs in the first day itself, but eventually it going to be fixed... BA is not a big gaming company like EA, but they are hard working guys... Which ever game they released, they work with that after it's release too... So, I am confident, Cricket 19 going to be the best Cricket game... Peace...
Thank Lord they're not EA, those guys just care about profits.[DOUBLEPOST=1558590903][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nah, JB. Don't think it's up on the PS Store yet
Okay, that's not too surprising.

Alberts

International Coach
Neither is claiming "false advertising" when you are playing a build of the game not intended for release.

By definition, this is the release version...

I get that the day one patch will be the build they intend for people to play at release, but this version is a version they actually did release.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
They however will official release the game with this version. If you don't have an internet connection, this is what the premium price gets you.
Games aren't designed for people without internet connections anymore. If you don't have an internet connection that's the risk you take, every game you buy will be in a similar state. It's not a Big Ant issue. Whether you agree with it or not, it's standard practice for the gaming industry. @WealeyH mentioned Days Gone, that's made by Sony as an exclusive. Fallout 76 and Anthem the same. All AAA publishers, buggy as hell AFTER they've had their day one patch.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
By definition, this is the release version...

I get that the day one patch will be the build they intend for people to play at release, but this version is a version they actually did release.

Finally, some clarity..

I am assuming these guys paid money for the game which was in their hand as they walked out of the store, and they are unable to withhold their cash until at least a satisfactory patch arrives. Is it up the consumer to monitor release dates and patch dates when as usual there are broken releases?

Confusing is the assumption that these bugs are going to magically get fixed on day one also....

Users who are viewing this thread