Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just got my dispatch email from thegamecolllection roll on tomorrow

hadz2567

Club Captain
Has anyone had confirmation from Game collection their order has been sent , mine says awaiting stock / release ?
Yup, I just an e-mail saying my order has been dispatched so there’s a possibility it might arrive tomorrow as it’s Royal Mail 1st class

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yep Game Collection dispatched my as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1558694953][/DOUBLEPOST]
I sent them an email to enquire if it's the developer who changed the date or what, if it's Raru, I'm surely cancelling
Well here in the UK it's the 28/05/2019, my order has been dispatched already by The Game Collection so I am not sure about South Africa.

Coley116

School Cricketer
Spoke to them today about a different issue and the adviser said it should be with me for release day so I wouldn't expect too much tomorrow.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Slight issue i'm finding in the scenario creator is a mismatch between the overs that you'd find on a scorecard on cricinfo/wisden, and the overs the game tots up when allowing for balls-faced/extras etc.

swisscheese

Club Captain
Could you tell us more about "used classic controls for fast and standard for spin". Will there be both style controls, like in Big Bash, and also DBC?

i havent played big bash so im not sure but its the same as it was in ashes cricket

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Slight issue i'm finding in the scenario creator is a mismatch between the overs that you'd find on a scorecard on cricinfo/wisden, and the overs the game tots up when allowing for balls-faced/extras etc.

I also don’t seem to be able to declare an innings? Like I see the option there (press zero), not nothing happens and I’m not able to go to the next innings

@MattW @HBK619

Note this is in the academy not a console version (I don’t have a street date breaker anywhere!)

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i might have got it wrong, but wasn't there a video out there with some online play? did you see it - what did you think?

my view on this, as someone who's liked bits of every cricket game BA has produced and loathed bits of every cricket game BA has produced and had big (BIG) issues with their community engagement is:

a) technically they haven't released the game yet. pressing the discs isn't releasing the game.
b) we know there's gonna be issues... but most of what i've seen in the vids so far has been broadly promising
c) i'm hopeful the game will be better on tuesday when we get to play it
d) if stats don't track properly i'm gonna have a shit-fit
e) vote Brexit Party.

Hi Dave

No, sorry I havent seen any Online Footage at all, hence cannot comment on it.

The video`s I saw was all Offline Only, and sure as hell looks like a Massive improvement all around in most Departments.

Good Question.
As a software guy i can answer this, so let's imagine they had 100 bugs they would have sit down and prioritised these bugs ranking them in order to fix.
Fixed the ones in time which they thought were important.
So when the game is in customer hand we think oh how could they not figure this one out, but in reality they did just that they choose to fix the other bug which we cannot see anymore.
Thats how most software/gaming company would go about it and line up other bugs for a patch

Many thanks for these insights for us Non-"Software" guys.

My only question to this would be :

Surely when you Itemised the Bug List, the Carry over Bugs should sit top of the list and be Priority 1 ?

I personally would feel much Better (and have some compassion for BA), if all the Carry over bugs are gone, and a few new quircks show up, than shouting at the Screen,
"They still havent fixed the ^&%^% sliding over the boundary fielders after 5 years !"

Hi Gentoras

Thank you for your pre-order: RCO-BVV-PCX on Raru. Please note that the release date of Cricket 2019 International Edition (PS4) has changed from 2019-05-29 to 2019-06-07.

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Please feel free to contact us should you require any assistance.

Best Regards
The Raru Team

www.raru.co.za
[email protected]
0861-560-561

I am so frustrated
:(:noway:facepalm:mad

My Takealot Order is still on course, although they only despatch on Release Date, so I`m on course for next Week Thursday.

Maybe cancel and place through Takealot ?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I also don’t seem to be able to declare an innings? Like I see the option there (press zero), not nothing happens and I’m not able to go to the next innings

@MattW @HBK619

Note this is in the academy not a console version (I don’t have a street date breaker anywhere!)

Sorry ignore this - it’s “O” (the letter) not “0” the digit...

Is that perhaps an error? As the rest of the keyboard nav uses numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread