Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
because of the issue i mentioned earlier, where the scenario i made starts at the beginning of day 4, not the end (which it should by overs), it meant i couldn't really play the "joburg 95" scenario as it means there's 2 days left not 1...

but i've now recreated it as a 4-day match type, so it works that there's 1 day left to play to save the game.

gonna give it a whirl now!

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
the day one patch will give career clubs their own career ground
Nice to hear!

How can Cricket Academy created stadia be incorporated into career mode? I'd love to create a load of small village stadia with barely anyone there watching.

Also will the sound effects now accurately reflect the size of the ground? In Ashes it could sound like the MCG despite only 500 people being there.

D

Dutch

Nice to hear!

How can Cricket Academy created stadia be incorporated into career mode? I'd love to create a load of small village stadia with barely anyone there watching.

Also will the sound effects now accurately reflect the size of the ground? In Ashes it could sound like the MCG despite only 500 people being there.
Own creations cannot be added to career mode: that would need to be hardcoded. You will get those type of grounds though!

I think sound is venue appropriate.....would need to verify.

D

Dutch

i noticed the game automatically brought up hawkeye when the AI appealed for lbw and given not out. that's cool[DOUBLEPOST=1558813202][/DOUBLEPOST]

yep and hawkeye triggered automatically. that's a nice call.
yeah there is a lot of lovely touches that make it a much richer experience. You can find yourself watching ball after ball after ball in thermo-mode!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hansie packing the slip cordon and hanging outside off did I see? With the odd straight one...
yeah - that's good.

i'm gonna complain about the slow left armer bowling loads of ones going the wrong way, when he's got zero "special delivery" skill... or rather i'll wait till tuesday and then complain

Users who are viewing this thread