Cricket 19 General Discussion

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
@MattW @HBK619 has anyone else reported the issue of being unable to access a menu to change team line ups? I'm on xbox one X? Thought it could be a patch thing, but there must be other users on xbox on PC and I haven't seen anyone else report this issue.

Yes I have the same in the Xbox One but it’s pre release date and day one patch so not worrying just yet.

BlackJack1301

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So WC starts soon and consoles gets a nice early release to go along with it, but as always the PC version is being delayed for no apparent reason.

And it is 2019 and played the demo and still no ultrawide support.

But anyway, what can you do, guess us PC users will enjoy it 3 months from now

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Can anyone tell me how reverse swing is implemented in cricket 19, is it at about 60 overs ish, and do the stock swing balls auto generate reverse, or do you have to manipulate the ball using the seam adjustment indicator?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm not sure if it's fixable. but with instant replay highlights the ball is awfully laggy.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Since most of you here will have the game tomorrow and Wednesday,,,,playing, posting videos and reporting "bugs"

I'm here consoling myself that, when I get the game on the 07th June :facepalm, the game will be in a near perfect state with all the patches that would have came through.

Enjoy Lads

Each time I see a Message from a Fellow South African, I feel a sinking feeling and quickly log into the Takealot site, just to confirm mine still lands at my gate on the 30th....

Seems I`m the only South African that has managed to get a Copy to be Shipped to him on Release day.

Did the Online SA retailers have so little faith in the possible Sales ??

EDIT : AAH CRAP !!!

Look at this :
upload_2019-5-27_11-14-39.png

So much for feeling special...

JauntyM

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
PC takes more time in development because they need to factor in all the different types of PC settings that users might be having. Different hardware and software settings. So it takes longer to develop.

Nix71289

Club Captain
Can anyone tell me how reverse swing is implemented in cricket 19, is it at about 60 overs ish, and do the stock swing balls auto generate reverse, or do you have to manipulate the ball using the seam adjustment indicator?

Hope it doesn't reverse in the T20 and ODI games at all, reverse swing is a rare luxury to see in Test cricket these days only.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Good to see a lot of positive comments regarding the game. Pretty sure a lot of us are just waiting to get the game in hand.
Going to take an off from work tomorrow to play the game! :D..
Any info regarding where in India game will be available from tomorrow ( except online shopping) ? Which shop ? One game shop owner told it will be releasing tomorrow so it wont be available directly tomorrow and will be available only on 29th. Is that true?

Nix71289

Club Captain
Any info regarding where in India game will be available from tomorrow ( except online shopping) ? Which shop ? One game shop owner told it will be releasing tomorrow so it wont be available directly tomorrow and will be available only on 29th. Is that true?
I am planning to get it from PS4 store today 12:01 am. Not wasting my time on a Physical copy!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So WC starts soon and consoles gets a nice early release to go along with it, but as always the PC version is being delayed for no apparent reason.

And it is 2019 and played the demo and still no ultrawide support.

But anyway, what can you do, guess us PC users will enjoy it 3 months from now
Be thankful there’s a PC release at all.....

Users who are viewing this thread