Cricket 19 General Discussion

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Is anybody having problems managing a player’s associated teams?

I’m customising England and Oz but some players it just doesn’t give me the option to add to England. Jack Leach and Ollie Pope for example. Liam Livingstone and others worked fine. There’s no obvious reason why. It’s not squad size.

Anybody got any ideas?

Last edited:

abishek919

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone say me a release date for pc

Cricckkket56

School Cricketer
Is there any update on the new patch to be released for ps4 which resolves the camera issues in the game?? Currently cannot play because of the same issue.

Haych14

Club Captain
Game looks amazing. But I swear before release Bigant commented and hyped at the fact when someone makes a 100, they will take their helmet off and celebrate, dunno where that ideas gone? Cuz i havnt seen it so far I'm any vids? Any update or info on that?

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Long time since I've posted......Got the game today and am very impressed thus far. Although haven't played a cricket game since 07 so the control scheme with the analogue sticks will take a bit of getting used to. I'm horrible at batting, going to need more time in the nets I think!

D

Dutch

Long time since I've posted......Got the game today and am very impressed thus far. Although haven't played a cricket game since 07 so the control scheme with the analogue sticks will take a bit of getting used to. I'm horrible at batting, going to need more time in the nets I think!
Some real blasts from the past happening! King Pietersen was in here as well today!

Reactions: DAP

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game looks amazing. But I swear before release Bigant commented and hyped at the fact when someone makes a 100, they will take their helmet off and celebrate, dunno where that ideas gone? Cuz i havnt seen it so far I'm any vids? Any update or info on that?

I saw it in another video posted couple of days ago , but happened when the oke got like 250 if I remember correctly.

My "Gut Feel" here is , that there is a good couple of celebrations for Milestones, and they get randomly cycled.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day guys,
I have noticed that the cutscenes are jittery now after the update on PS4 1.02. Also the review system doesn't work. The umpire just gives you out when challenged. There is no cutscene to show anything about the dismissal

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England

Yet they go berserk and raise both arms when reaching 50!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
has anyone seen the "highlights" intro cut scene?

like yesterday i played a five5* tri-series between the WSC teams. before the 1st World vs Windies match, there was an intro montage depicted as if it was highlights from a previous game between the two.. i think i remembered to save it so i'll share the video this evening. it was freaking awesome!! such a nice touch

*sidebar - i actually loved playing the five5: yeah slogging isn't really my bag but what was good about it is how quickly you get to "crunch" moments, like a few dot balls and the pressure's on, or a couple of wickets down and will you last the 5 overs... i feel dirty.
And boys and girls, that's how Blockerdave became Sloggerdave!

Users who are viewing this thread