Cricket 19 General Discussion

Moosc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know the reason for the undated release for the PC version of the game cricket 19? Also has any one any clue when it will release?
thanks in advance.
Neil W

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone know the reason for the undated release for the PC version of the game cricket 19? Also has any one any clue when it will release?
thanks in advance.
Neil W
I can answer the second question, early August 2019. This was hinted by Ross himself, in their video with IGN on Cricket 19![DOUBLEPOST=1559136051][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey People! I am looking for someone to help for a FAQ Thread for Cricket 19. Seeing a lot of questions being repeated. Anyone?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i think the thing i am most impressed with at the moment is the balance between the number and variety of edges coupled with the AI still being decent and putting up a score. for the first time you're actually forced to think like a captain and think about your balance between attacking and saving runs, and where your catchers should go.

it's close to perfect.

What level / difficulty are you playing on , just feeling my way at the moment , finding right level ..

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Has anybody seen this? I saw in some videos that while chasing in last innings of a FC (4th innings), the HUD displays “Trail by x runs” rather than displaying “x+1 runs to win”

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I think within a week, the forums here will calm down a bit, regarding the game. Mostly everyone will have it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread