Cricket 19 General Discussion

Nahyan Ameen

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
wow! you guys are all amazing and this experience of playing Cricket 19 out of this world. Right now i am playing a pretty authenthic world cup with most of the players likenesses and stats exact. I remember from Ashes however that all the domestic teams were exact as well as well as the IPL teams. Can we expect that from Cricket 19? I am sure it will take some time...can we expect the domestic and T20 leagues in like 3 months or more like 6 months? Maybe within the next year? In Ashes Cricket they were perfect, can't those teams be transfered back for domestic teams?

Reactions: DAP

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a way of re-assigning domestic sides to correct divisions? I noticed Durham are showing in division one in the country competition in England (I wish - oh for the halcyon days of 2013!) - they obviously should be in division 2 as they are at the minute. Thanks

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I’ve noticed that when putting players like Ben Duckett and Haseeb Hameed in the England team that they have the correct cap number on the front of their shirt, not their shirt number, their actual cap number from years ago, eg: 672 & 674... Wow, what detail! Well done Big Ant. These are players that aren’t in the England squad when you get the game. I mean I guess that the numbers were attached to the fake disc version of those players. Brilliant!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Just trying your sliders and now Im getting the same bug I was getting yesterday where every spin delivery comes out out at 51.4mph no matter if its flighted or bounce delivery. Did you get this?
I see what you are talking about. I guess it's an issue with the speed gun for spinners.

Staresblank

Club Captain
I see what you are talking about. I guess it's an issue with the speed gun for spinners.

Yeah I don't think the deliveries are different just a cosmetic issue.

Thanks for your sliders, having a great ODI at the moment with the AI flying - need to make sure I bat well!

jlm9

School Cricketer
Is there a way of re-assigning domestic sides to correct divisions? I noticed Durham are showing in division one in the country competition in England (I wish - oh for the halcyon days of 2013!) - they obviously should be in division 2 as they are at the minute. Thanks
I set up a CC div 1 & 2 on custom. The only things I could t replicate were tied game points and the 120 over limit on bonus points in the first inning (actually I may have to go back and look because I may accidentally be giving bonus points in both innings as of now)

I believe it is the same problem with the RLC and the blast as the teams are alphabetical - basically run a north and south custom league and sim the south in your case. Then set up a playoff with the correct teams. With experimenting you can even pick the teams in the right order to reflect seeding

Or you could just get rid of Leicestershire and Northants in CCC or Leic and Glou (or Glam) if playing limited overs to make it 16.

Rhone

International Cricketer
This is my typical career mode 3 day scorecard on a medium standard pitch. I was the only batsmen to make double figures in my team, heroically supported by Kai Tucker and his majestic 2 off 26. Thanks for digging in Kai, before running yourself out searching for that elusive 3rd run.

5 ducks in my innings. Happening in all my games pretty much. Longer formats need balancing, the AI just collapse, and then spank 380 in all my 1 day games.

I should add that the game is great apart from the shocking longer format AI and a few creases to be ironed out.

20190604_210504.jpg The opposition replied with 118 and I'm batting again at tea on day 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread