Cricket 19 General Discussion

PJ13

Club Captain
Of the few tests that I’ve played so far, slips have proven to be the most useless position to have fielders seeing as the keeper is taking all the catches regardless of how far wide the edges go. Slightly disappointing.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Of the few tests that I’ve played so far, slips have proven to be the most useless position to have fielders seeing as the keeper is taking all the catches regardless of how far wide the edges go. Slightly disappointing.
I’m playing my third test now and can honestly say that my slips took some nice catches. What difficulty and conditions are you playing in?[DOUBLEPOST=1562330289][/DOUBLEPOST]I need some slider settings for the AI batting quality. I get them out too easily on Veteran difficulty.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I’m playing my third test now and can honestly say that my slips took some nice catches. What difficulty and conditions are you playing in?[DOUBLEPOST=1562330289][/DOUBLEPOST]I need some slider settings for the AI batting quality. I get them out too easily on Veteran difficulty.
lower wicket chance may help play on hardest too, Wealey got a nice thread somewhere, also Sheery has a video on it too if that helps I can track it down for you if you need

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lower wicket chance may help play on hardest too, Wealey got a nice thread somewhere, also Sheery has a video on it too if that helps I can track it down for you if you need
Please and thank you so much

Sepulchasm

Club Cricketer
Just downloaded patch 1.08 (Ps4 UK). Fairly long list of changes.
Tuned AI scoring rates in long form matches.
Adjusted pitch progression system.
Improved visual wear of pitches during multi-day matches.
Added option for AI to make Fields/Bowling Changes for the user.
Added ‘Randomise’ Button to Match Settings screen.
Academy: Added ‘Replace All’ option to perform ‘Get Best’ on all teams in a league.
Academy: Fixed issue with unlinking teams.
Scenario Mode: Added screen showing Scenario Completion detail.
Scenario Mode: AI bowlers selected from scenario bowling order.
Scenario Mode: Fixed issue preventing completion of ‘Record Chasers!’ scenario.
Career: Fixed cases where edits to player appearance would not be saved.
Career: Added ‘Copy Appearance From Academy’ when commencing career.
Online: Added Connection Quality indicator in Pre-Match lobby.
Online: Quick matches now played at a random stadium.
Assorted improvements to UI.
Stability improvements.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Downloading now on Xbox. Looks a healthy change list with some requested features.

Ramz

International Coach
One of the requested feature which I have been mentioning since Patch1.03 was the issue with competition mode and the selecting different host nations, when doing T20 or ODI world cups this still has not being fixed!! @MattW @BigAntStudios can you please confirm if this will be fixed in Patch 1.09?? Slightly dissapointed with this as it should not be that difficult to address or patched in.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hoping edges are less frequent can anyone conform for me, since this is a length patch wondering if we can get a new thread @Snowy or other admins ps I can now go to sleep with a smile on my face

Users who are viewing this thread