Cricket 19 General Discussion

khan31

International Coach
Run outs are broken. Sliding the bat and well in but still being given out.

Bouncers still going over keepers head as he runs forward for no sound reason. Happens even with medium pacers.

High percentage of straight drives are being caught by the bowler. Not a safe shot to play at all.

Spoils the game but surely could be remedied?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Run outs are broken. Sliding the bat and well in but still being given out.

Bouncers still going over keepers head as he runs forward for no sound reason. Happens even with medium pacers.

High percentage of straight drives are being caught by the bowler. Not a safe shot to play at all.

Spoils the game but surely could be remedied?
I haven't had any of the bouncers going over the keepers head, even with the keeper being brought up.

shashwat dubey

School Cricketer
@MattW congratulations on a brilliant cricket game and it has improved since the last patch but there are still pointers that could make the game a phenomenon -
1. The speed on the slower balls need to be tuned, the slower ball for Pacers is hardly 5-10 km/h less than the fastest.
2. The 120-125 km/h balls reach slower than a 80 km/h ball
3. A bit more consistent swing movement would be great.
4.adding a few more stats to the score hud might make it a bit more fun.
Other than this game has been a phenomenal job especially the way the ai is playing is incredible.

Cricketlover453534

School Cricketer
Save game file corrupted... what to do?? Cricket 19 (pc) Played through 7 seasons. Was captain in all formats in International Cricket. Is there any way I can get it back??[DOUBLEPOST=1571647153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Save game file corrupted... what to do?? Cricket 19 (pc) Played through 7 seasons. Was captain in all formats in International Cricket. Is there any way I can get it back??
Please answer I am asking this from yesterday. Still no help. I love this game. Can play this 24 hours or more in a day if possible.

D

Dutch

Save game file corrupted... what to do?? Cricket 19 (pc) Played through 7 seasons. Was captain in all formats in International Cricket. Is there any way I can get it back??[DOUBLEPOST=1571647153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please answer I am asking this from yesterday. Still no help. I love this game. Can play this 24 hours or more in a day if possible.
Send a support ticket to BA on their forum: they are the only ones who might be able to help.

the reason you didn’t get an answer is because only ba might be able to help. You could send them the save file and they can determine why it is corrupted.

Cricketlover453534

School Cricketer
Send a support ticket to BA on their forum: they are the only ones who might be able to help.

the reason you didn’t get an answer is because only ba might be able to help. You could send them the save file and they can determine why it is corrupted.
Ohky ohky ohky... thankyou man. How can I send the support ticket?? Wheres the forum??

AnkitC

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm having an absolute peach of an ODI match with just the Pitch Marker on. To whoever suggested it, thank you so much. Now I feel this should come as default in the future games. The colored length indicators makes the Human batting so mechanical. Maybe some additional information of seam direction to go along with it would make things intuitive and interesting.

Seam direction info, because Good Batsmen always keep an eye on the Seam Direction. So higher rated batsmen can get more info and lesser batsmen see lesser info. And when the ball starts to reverse swing, it'll become even more difficult to judge the swing.

What are your thoughts regarding this, a general question to everyone?

D

Deleted member 185125

I'm having an absolute peach of an ODI match with just the Pitch Marker on. To whoever suggested it, thank you so much. Now I feel this should come as default in the future games. The colored length indicators makes the Human batting so mechanical. Maybe some additional information of seam direction to go along with it would make things intuitive and interesting.

Seam direction info, because Good Batsmen always keep an eye on the Seam Direction. So higher rated batsmen can get more info and lesser batsmen see lesser info. And when the ball starts to reverse swing, it'll become even more difficult to judge the swing.

What are your thoughts regarding this, a general question to everyone?
Agree. At the moment it's all guess work when it comes to Swing and Spin.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Cricketlover453534

Before you do this, I don't work for Big Ant, so you might prefer to wait for a reply from them. This is what I sent to a previous user when they had a similar error on Ashes. It had worked for me before that.

--

I think what happens is the .SAV files, one or all, are corrupted. You can salvage something. I definitely remember managing to do it.

It's been a while, so I can't quite remember but I think what I did was go to Documents > My Games > Cricket 19 > Profile

The image I attached is what mine looks like now. You might have one that is different, corrupted (can't remember). I'd copy all those files in a spare folder on your desktop and then delete them from the Profile folder.

Then copy bak in the .BAK files and try starting the game with that.

If that doesn't work, delete the files in Profile folder again. Then try pasting in the .BAK again but rename them each, by removing the .BAK from the file name. That should change them to .SAV. (You might want to try this option first)

Hope that helps. From what I remember it might mean some stadiums are affected but teams/players etc were OK.

--

You will also want to do the same with your career save folder (back it up and replace any corrupt files) as I believe that was something they lost.

Attachments

• 1st.png
    1st.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread