Cricket 19 General Discussion

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Field radar issue aside, I have to say that AI has improved leaps and bounds. I always found that AI in LOIs mainly from batting perspective was the weakest aspect of the cricket games by Big Ant especially when considering how well above they were from previous cricket games produced in all other main aspects.

With the latest patch its definitely the best AI in all the cricket games by Big Ant till now. It is upto the quality which should be for a game like Cricket 19 as the the AI is is now genuinely competing in Legendary mode.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
100% agree with this

Yep me too. It's always bugged me that you cant have a central logo on the jumper, without having it on the shirt.

The academy certainly has gone backwards in terms of kit options.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do we know that Perks are Effecting the player Or in other words how do we know that its time to change the perk?

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
Can anyone advise me as to how to increase the AI edges? Whenever i play test matches and i bowl, all of the wickets are bowled or sometimes lbw to fuller deliveries. No matter how hard i try edges to slips are almost non-existent which kinda ruins it for me especially in tests.

I started a test and opted to bowl (Eng v Aus). I set AI on rookie, turned timing to 0 and wicket chance to 100 under the AI sliders. They were going for a 100/1 in 25 overs and that one wicket was bowled. The only difference i observed was that the AI shots were less powerful but still no edges to slips.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can anyone advise me as to how to increase the AI edges? Whenever i play test matches and i bowl, all of the wickets are bowled or sometimes lbw to fuller deliveries. No matter how hard i try edges to slips are almost non-existent which kinda ruins it for me especially in tests.

I started a test and opted to bowl (Eng v Aus). I set AI on rookie, turned timing to 0 and wicket chance to 100 under the AI sliders. They were going for a 100/1 in 25 overs and that one wicket was bowled. The only difference i observed was that the AI shots were less powerful but still no edges to slips.

Any help or advice is appreciated.
I'm also having this issue. Not many edges for career mode pacers. It's beginning to feel like these might be falling on deaf ears though, we'll see.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Curious to know why AI plays like this. Have noted this quite a lot, where one batsman goes into a going to hit at least one boundary every over mode while the other batter does nothing

Eg. in my current game Ind vs SA (AI)the score is 71/0 with Elgar on 67(86) and DeCock on 4(76):eek:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Curious to know why AI plays like this. Have noted this quite a lot, where one batsman goes into a going to hit at least one boundary every over mode while the other batter does nothing

Eg. in my current game Ind vs SA (AI)the score is 71/0 with Elgar on 67(86) and DeCock on 4(76):eek:
Apply proper field setting and keep bowl variation

Sahil70

Club Captain
Just signed in to cricket19 and for some weird reason all my downloaded teams, players, umpires and slider settings which was saved are gone. Stadiums are still there it seems but rest not. Was all fine last night as i finished my test series. Did nothing since

Any ideas what has happened?

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just signed in to cricket19 and for some weird reason all my downloaded teams, players, umpires and slider settings which was saved are gone. Stadiums are still there it seems but rest not. Was all fine last night as i finished my test series. Did nothing since

Any ideas what has happened?
Platform?

Users who are viewing this thread