Cricket 19 General Discussion

MAYANKANTALA301

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah along with Man-E.. Just finished the stream with us scoring 391.. Was good fun..
hey there sir if any one can give a solution on this
i am playing world championship, but suddenly i found the opponent team pakistan had really old rooster and i am middle of championship so i downloaded latest team and linked it but when i had to play 2nd game with pakistan it started with a same squad again , squad didnt get updated even with linking new updated team so is there any solution to this ?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
i am playing world championship, but suddenly i found the opponent team pakistan had really old rooster and i am middle of championship so i downloaded latest team and linked it but when i had to play 2nd game with pakistan it started with a same squad again , squad didnt get updated even with linking new updated team so is there any solution to this ?

You'll have to restart the tournament sadly

Stoneyhawk

Club Captain

Be wary of the “old rooster”...they can get cocky without notice!

PJR

School Cricketer
I was under the impression whilst batting the ball guide that shows when released from the bowlers hand gave you an indication of where the ball would be once it reached you ie a full circle means straight at you and a semi circle to the right means going down the right hand side. I left a ball with this right hand semi circle, it pitched way out to the right, swung in and hit my stumps! So does this ball guide show where the ball will pitch or where it will end up?! I'm finding it also in my current match, its quite cool trying to work out where the ball will swing. But i always thought it showed where the ball would end up?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I was under the impression whilst batting the ball guide that shows when released from the bowlers hand gave you an indication of where the ball would be once it reached you ie a full circle means straight at you and a semi circle to the right means going down the right hand side. I left a ball with this right hand semi circle, it pitched way out to the right, swung in and hit my stumps! So does this ball guide show where the ball will pitch or where it will end up?! I'm finding it also in my current match, its quite cool trying to work out where the ball will swing. But i always thought it showed where the ball would end up?
Yeah it was said that shows where it would end up even others said that makes it easier with aerial marker and pitch marker is more challenging but I had similar Impression as you and I felt maybe I was looking at it wrong or that movement was happening only to me..So I tried to move to pitch marker too and it's challenging for sure but the uncertainty about where the ball might go is made a lot easier to guess with marker than aerial marker..

There are occasions where the delivery is said to go outside off but it comes in and clips the off stump after pitching this really made it challenging..But then I got used to that and started reading the angle more than what would the ball do in such delivery..

Now I feel it's an option whether you want that uncertainty with aerial or read the angle more knowing where it would pitch with pitch marker..

PJR

School Cricketer
Thanks for that.
On a side note that's twice I've been given out defending a ball, it bounces to the ground then up and caught close in.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Hi, i am playing a competition and observed that few players has only 25% stamina at the start of the game itself. For example a bowler has only around 25% of stamina when bowling first and few fielders has only 25% stamina at the start of the game.
This is impacting fielding a lot as they are running very slow to pick the ball.
I am okay if bowlers stamina is reducing after bowling long spell but not understanding why its less at the beggining of the match.
Does anyone know how the stamina works and is there anyway we can avoid this to happen?

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For the last few days I setup cpu vs cpu test matches to play out while I was working. The first was with South Africa 90s team vs aus 90s team. Second was current South Africa was England. One thing that stood out is how many wickets spinners got. Paul Adams got 7 wickets for 30 in first innings of a test match on a pretty good batting track. In the other match mahraj also got about 4 wickets. Lots of bat pad dismissals and caught by keeper. However it was odd that Shane Warne struggled!

On another note, having read through this thread it seems some people say the pitch does degrade over 5 days.. While others say it does not. What is the truth on this?

Users who are viewing this thread