Cricket 19 General Discussion

ajay anand

School Cricketer
hi ,
i have logged into this game but uts saying error cricket community sharing is not possible. please try later. Can anyone tell me how to fix the error??

chak

Club Cricketer
can anyone please suggest me for best sliding modification setting or thread link for real like cricket experience in game??

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I have no idea how i managed to sweep so "elegantly", but i have not been able to duplicate it. I am going to keep trying!! BigAnts should make this a standard sweep shot for someone like Steve Smith....

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been working for me the last day. Could be a region thing, your internet connection. Don't know but the last month it seems to be very arbitrary in terms of it working for some and not others. Obviously Wasteyouryouth isn't a staff member at BA so his experiences are similar to ours.

This is the server status page, I've got all green for me here:

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi guys. I usually play IPL matches. I downloaded all the ipl teams a long time ago. But now I want the latest ones. When I go to download them, it says that the bat database is full. What should I do?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delete bats you don't want - only way.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What is wrong with the game?
You can't access the game on weekends. Academy is down most of the time. How is one supposed to enjoy the game?

KhalWInter

School Cricketer
I can't use any academy stadiums in career. Whenever I select one it just plays in the venue shown in the image below. Anyone had this or have any ideas how to sort it? Really annoying because I just started a tour of the Windies and was using @WickeySticket excellent stadiums which really added to the immersion.

Edit: If I go to "play now" and select a custom stadium it works. Then that stadium automatically selects in career whichever custom stadium i actually pick. Very strange

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread