Cricket 19 General Discussion

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Seriously. Has there been a stealth patch or something? I've had the AI edge over 20 shots for 4 in 52 overs of a test. Most of them only bounce once before going over the boundary.
Test_Batting.png
Sliders for edges(good, Ok and poor inputs) have helped me reduce the no of edges. I know they are not AI, but somehow they are affecting the no of edges from AI.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
Aw this didn't work for me. It just increases the speed of the animation and didn't have any effect on the actual ball speed. Thanks though.
just do what

GuyIncognito said with lil modification to pitch friction and ball friction i bet u cant even face the balls lol​

tclayton92

Club Captain
Anyone know if this is just a visual bug but when I get to the final of a custom competition, the stats for the players are much lower than they should be - e.g Mitchell Johnson being 57 rated instead of 85. Does this affect him in game or just a bug? Thanks!

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I’d like to report a bugNamibia have scored four hundred and seven 407 against me (England) with an attack consisting of Broad, Anderson, Curran, Stokes and Bess after making 107 in their first innings. :):)

Or is it just me not being able to bowl hmmm...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I’d like to report a bugNamibia have scored four hundred and seven 407 against me (England) with an attack consisting of Broad, Anderson, Curran, Stokes and Bess after making 107 in their first innings. :):)

Or is it just me not being able to bowl hmmm...
As an Aussie, I see this as more of a perk.

Hester

County Cricketer
Anyone know if this is just a visual bug but when I get to the final of a custom competition, the stats for the players are much lower than they should be - e.g Mitchell Johnson being 57 rated instead of 85. Does this affect him in game or just a bug? Thanks!
Yeah, it happens to me too. I think it's trying to replicate certain players getting fatigued...or something.

Hester

County Cricketer
So, recently, I changed the AI from veteran to legend. Ever since, the AI batsmen during a test are trying to slog almost every ball. They never try to defend, just try and smash the ball for 4. And when they get an edge, it goes for 4. Some top edges go to the moon and back and some are one bounce 4s. Imran Butt just made 50 and 24 of those runs were from inside edges going for 4.

Is this everyone's general experience with legend AI in test matches or have I somehow broken the game?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So, recently, I changed the AI from veteran to legend. Ever since, the AI batsmen during a test are trying to slog almost every ball. They never try to defend, just try and smash the ball for 4. And when they get an edge, it goes for 4. Some top edges go to the moon and back and some are one bounce 4s. Imran Butt just made 50 and 24 of those runs were from inside edges going for 4.

Is this everyone's general experience with legend AI in test matches or have I somehow broken the game?
stay away from legen AI it is broken....

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Anyone facing profile data corruption issue? What are my options? I will hate to loose all the progress and achievements unlocked under my current profile.

I tried reopening the game multiple times via steam.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Anyone facing profile data corruption issue? What are my options? I will hate to loose all the progress and achievements unlocked under my current profile.

I tried reopening the game multiple times via steam.
have you tried getting the .bak file from the Profiles folder? Similar to this method Mar 7, 2021 or explained here Sunday at 3:00 AM

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
have you tried getting the .bak file from the Profiles folder? Similar to this method Mar 7, 2021 or explained here Sunday at 3:00 AM
Thank you for the suggestion . Unfortunately it did not work. So before i deleted the ProfileData.SAV, i did a back up of entire Cricket19 folder. I tried what you suggested, but i am still getting the profile data corrupt pop-up.

I may have to create a new profile......i am wondering if i can recover atleast the academy downloads from my back data. That will save me a lot of time.

Users who are viewing this thread